Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 132

Thread: Roll Call----Kraziness in the Kennel this Saturday!!!

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    680

    Default



    Lineups. Perks shot the lights out round one of the shoot out.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    4 miles from MAC
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Morrison commented on the radio he believes the Zags could have more losses by the beginning of WCC play than they have had in a long time. However, he noted this is because of the strength of the schedule (which he loves and agrees with) and he still believes GU has Final Four potential!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Jim Meehan


    @SRJimm
    14s15 seconds ago
    More
    White up 6-4 in scrimmage. Perkins with a pair of layups and Rui with another. Clarke both buckets for Blue.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    White 11-9, Perkins with a 3, he has 7 points. Clarke 6 pts, Tillie 3 for Blue

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Good to hear Perkins is playing good --was worried about the surgery causing a slow start.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,534

    Default

    Keep the updates coming for us out of towners, much appreciated! Any Timme sightings?

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    The 1510kga site live streaming isn't working for me.

    Neither is the TuneIn app.

    Any ideas?

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    680

    Default


    5:14 remaining

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    1,364

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Have not seen Timme. Agreed Perkins looking very good.

  11. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    The 1510kga site live streaming isn't working for me.

    Neither is the TuneIn app.

    Any ideas?
    Try this: https://tunein.com/radio/Gonzaga-IMG...twork-s230313/

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mead
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Foster and Norvell guards for blue. Most often Foster bringing the ball up.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Zag Nation


    @UnitedWeZag
    13s14 seconds ago
    More
    Seems like Clarke has Rui figured out

    Darnay Tripp

    Verified account

    @DarnayTripp
    Follow Follow @DarnayTripp
    More
    Brandon Clarke playing lockdown D on Rui. Has blocked or altered multiple shots.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    680

    Default



    Final

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Ok, keeping in mind that it's a 15 minute scrimmage, I have some observations. Perkins played most, if not all, of the 15 minutes and looked really really good. No outward signs that I saw that indicates a problem with his shoulder. With Petrusev being a true freshman going against Rui, Tillie and Clarke, who could all be all American type players, Filip looks like he belongs but not going to be starting any time soon. Foster was the primary ball handler for the team opposite of Perkins, not Norvell. Although Norvell did bring it up a few times. Kispert looks to have his bounce back.
    Overall, the guys expected to be in the rotation did NOT disappoint! I can verify that Larsen was nowhere to be seen, and as a result I would think that Petrusev will be thrown into the mix more than expected, but he doesn't worry me like a true freshman normally would because he's going to learn a lot in practice. It remains to be seen how this team handles going up against teams that have a big center, but that's not that common anymore.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mead
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Zag Nation


    @UnitedWeZag
    13s14 seconds ago
    More
    Seems like Clarke has Rui figured out

    Darnay Tripp

    Verified account

    @DarnayTripp
    Follow Follow @DarnayTripp
    More
    Brandon Clarke playing lockdown D on Rui. Has blocked or altered multiple shots.
    I definitely agree with Darnay. I think Rui has 4 points and many hands on the ball as he was trying to shoot. I think Tillie has his hands in there a number of times too. Not surprising given the athleticism, both sides were flying around for rebounds.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewey View Post
    I definitely agree with Darnay. I think Rui has 4 points and many hands on the ball as he was trying to shoot. I think Tillie has his hands in there a number of times too. Not surprising given the athleticism, both sides were flying around for rebounds.
    sounds like what we saw happen vs florida st in the tourney. if we can actually play that sort of interior defense, we may miss larsen a little less than i feared. it would be nice to have typical 5 size, but length and athleticism can go a long way and we seem to have that in spades.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Anyone see Timme? Thoughts? Did the Kennel Club make any reference to Timme? Thoughts?
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    786

    Default

    Perkins was in fine form. I was surprised to see him playing, so evidently he is cleared for full contact. Great relief. He looked great. So did snacks (never a doubt). He was high scorer in the scrimmage but they didn't get all of his points posted on the score board. Perkins followed with 10 and Clark had 8. Clark and Tillie completely shut down Rui with their defense. Rui tried to force it a bit and repeatedly got denied. I was happy with Clark's defense. Same with Ayayi but Joel really only shot once that I can remember. He made a nice little pull up floater in the lane. Kispert wasn't hitting and neither was Tillie. Pertrusev played pretty well, not really too surprised. I was really disappointed and had a bad feeling when Jacob was not introduced or in the gym. Bad deal. Best wishes for him.

  21. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOZag View Post
    Anyone see Timme? Thoughts? Did the Kennel Club make any reference to Timme? Thoughts?
    Towards the end of the scrimmage the Kennel club chanted "We want you!" towards Timme at the end of the Zags bench.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PfIdZag View Post
    Towards the end of the scrimmage the Kennel club chanted "We want you!" towards Timme at the end of the Zags bench.
    Sweet! How did he react? Did he seem engaged in the whole event?

  23. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    Sweet! How did he react? Did he seem engaged in the whole event?
    My daughters and I were at the top of the section behind the bench. Assistants coached the two teams while coach Few sat at the end of the bench along with Timme and Brock. Brock and Timme seemed to be chatting throughout the scrimmage, not sure how to interpret any of it but was glad when the Kennel Club acknowledged him.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    9,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PfIdZag View Post
    My daughters and I were at the top of the section behind the bench. Assistants coached the two teams while coach Few sat at the end of the bench along with Timme and Brock. Brock and Timme seemed to be chatting throughout the scrimmage, not sure how to interpret any of it but was glad when the Kennel Club acknowledged him.
    With Larsen's departure, a boatload of minutes will be available for Drew next season. He couldn't help but notice that.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PfIdZag View Post
    My daughters and I were at the top of the section behind the bench. Assistants coached the two teams while coach Few sat at the end of the bench along with Timme and Brock. Brock and Timme seemed to be chatting throughout the scrimmage, not sure how to interpret any of it but was glad when the Kennel Club acknowledged him.
    Just for clarification, you were glad, or Timme was? I'm pathetic, I'm like an addict needing his fix. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •