Thread: Moving to Illinois - best options to watch all games?

Default Moving to Illinois - best options to watch all games?

We are moving tomorrow and trying to figure out how to watch the most games possible! Anyone in the Midwest have suggestions? Do I continue with Xfinity and get slingTV as well?! Just thought I’d ask if anyone has suggestions before I go blind scrolling through channel lineups, etc.

I live in Illinois and get every Zag game on espn and fox sport channel

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    I live in Illinois and get every Zag game on espn and fox sport channel
    Thanks for your help! I’ll just keep xfinity then!

Quote Originally Posted by TimberZag View Post
    Thanks for your help! I’ll just keep xfinity then!
    It's incorrect info though. Our games are on the ESPN channels or Root Sports. I have Dish and have had the multi sports package forever and I get every game.

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    It's incorrect info though. Our games are on the ESPN channels or Root Sports. I have Dish and have had the multi sports package forever and I get every game.
    Root was originally Fox Sports Nowthwest. Changed the name a few years ago. Might still be listed that way as an add-on in other regions by comcast, though I don't really know.

I just left Wisconsin...if you want to watch all games, you’ll need DirecTV (I don’t think Dish has Root Sports). That’s what I had, and at most, I’d miss one game a year.

Quote Originally Posted by thickman1 View Post
    I just left Wisconsin...if you want to watch all games, you’ll need DirecTV (I don’t think Dish has Root Sports). That’s what I had, and at most, I’d miss one game a year.
    DISH does have Root Sports... I have it now and have had it for years to watch the Mariners ( ) and the Zag games.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by thickman1 View Post
    I guess you didn't see my post. With the sports package, I get every sports channel out there, plus Dish is much cheaper than Direct.