Lisa Fortier has hired A’Jaee Foster as the new video coordinator for the Lady Zags Wbb team to replace Nneka Enemkpali who was hired as an assistant coach at UC Santa Barbara.

A'Jaee comes to Gonzaga most recently from Los Angeles Valley College, where she served as an assistant coach in 2017-18, leading her team to a first-place finish in the Western State Conference East Division and perfect 10-0 conference record.

A'Jaee's college career started at LA Valley College and in 2013-2014, Foster led the Monarchs to a Western State Conference Championship with an undefeated record and the CCCAA State Elite Eight. Foster earned CCCAA All-State Second Team and WSC First Team All-Conference honors. Foster completed her basketball playing career at Humboldt State, after graduating from Los Angeles Valley College. At Humboldt State, she was named the Newcomer of the Year, and made First and Second Team All-Conference, along with being an All-Academic recipient. In 2014-2015, she led her team in scoring and rebounding, earning her school's first regular-season CCAA Championship.

Foster graduated from Los Angeles Valley College in 2014 with her associate's degree in sociology and in 2017, earned her bachelor's degree in social work.

"It is truly an honor to be a part of the Gonzaga family," Foster said. "I am grateful for Coach Lisa and the amazing staff for trusting and believing in me. Spokane is such a beautiful place, and I look forward to exploring and being a part of such an astonishing organization."
Complete Article Link: https://gozags.com/news/2018/9/10/wo...ordinator.aspx

Welcome to the Zag family, A'Jaee.

Only one more month to FanFest, we will see you there.

Buckle up Zag Fans, the 2018-2019 season is quickly approaching.

ZagDad