Thread: Quick Question...

Default Quick Question...

Was at the Eastern football game today and saw Jill Townsend and one of the Wirths.
    When reading the program, I noticed there was a Townsend from Okanogan on Eastern’s team.
    6’4” 260lb defensive end... older brother?

Have no idea but jtofte@alumni.binghamton.edu has always said she is from a football family..her. cousin is Will Derting from WSU.

Quote Originally Posted by SkipZag View Post
    Was at the Eastern football game today and saw Jill Townsend and one of the Wirths.
    When reading the program, I noticed there was a Townsend from Okanogan on Eastern’s team.
    6’4” 260lb defensive end... older brother?
    I would say he is her older brother by about 2 years...... based on information released to the public (no inside information here).

From Jill's bio on gozags.com, we all know that Jill is the daughter of Nathan and Janell ... and also has two brothers, Joe and Jim.

From EWU's Football Roster, the bio for #49 Jim Townsend, a RS Junior, is the son of Nathan and Janell.

https://goeags.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6319&path=football

Wishing Jim the best in his final two years at Eastern.

I don'the know how that got in there except I am having to use only my tablet this week...lol

Thanks Zagineer for the detective work...

It’s nice seeing siblings support each other. Jim’s a big boy that showed the same type of aggressive play that we have seen from his sister Jill.

With GU not having football in the fall for their women basketball players to attend, it’s nice that Jill is having some of her teammates join her for the Eags games. Fall and football can be a lot of fun for college students.

Go Zags !!