• Show
Clear All
  • kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Woohoo can draw something in PC Paint.
    Lol. IMO not a bad idea. I'd buy it!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• gu03alum
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I'll be honest, sometimes I buy beer based on the artwork on the label. I also sometimes choose not to buy if it is poorly done. no pressure
      Bring back the OCC

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
        • Feb 2007

Meeting with an architect, hopefully this week, to determine tasting room/cold storage/brewery space options.
        "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
          Administrator
          • Apr 2009

When can we all begin our freelance quality control consulting for you?
          “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
            • Feb 2007

When can we all begin our freelance quality control consulting for you?
            LOL... Hopefully in the next 6-9 months
            "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Comment

• GPGUgrad
              Zag for Life
              • Oct 2007

Good luck!

Hard work will pay off at the end.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                • Feb 2007

Cool... taking tomorrow, my B-day, off to meet with the architect on the site. One small step forward.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                  • Feb 2007

Well that was a non-starter. Landlord was supposed to leave a key yesterday. Turns out he was letting a guy use the warehouse area to store stuff for a couple weeks while he cleans up from a fire. Guy was supposed to come down and leave the key in the AM. We get down there and no key. Architect moved to Monday.

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                    Administrator
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                    Cool... taking tomorrow, my B-day, off to meet with the architect on the site. One small step forward.
                    I want THAT job: brewery architect.
                    “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                      • Feb 2007

I want THAT job: brewery architect.
                      Not all that glamorous from what I can tell. Honestly, he is just a regular architect. BUT he has worked on a couple breweries on LI. In fact I got his information from the second largest brewery on LI (Great South Bay Brewery). Man, this industry is tight. Have had nothing but a great experience with all the brewers I talk to. They all bend over backwards to help and give advice.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                        • Feb 2007

Good meeting with the architect and landlord today. Banged around a bunch of ideas but have a solid idea of what we’d like to do with the place. Now it is going to come down what the town wants. They demand too much we will be sunk on this location. architect is going to sit with the town this week hopefully and get more solid answers. Will post again when we regroup with him

Comment

• Zagceo
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2013

After all, a soon-to-be released report found that San Diego County has more craft brewing locations — about 178 — than any other U.S. county. Not only that, but local breweries produced 1.1 million barrels of beer in 2017, up from 900,000 in 2016.
                          San Diegans apparently have an outsized fondness for beer, wine and spirits, helping lift the metro area to the top of a new list of the booziest cities in America.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                            • Feb 2007

So after waiting 2.5 weeks for the architect to get back to us... he sends us an estimate instead. Not answering the fundamental questions as to whether the town was going to screw things up on a couple of fronts (sprinklers and how landlord is currently using open land on the property). Positive though is that the estimate basically spells out the he'd manage from beginning to end with the town. We just need to find out where he expects the probability is on how much paving they are going to require along with sprinklers (which we've resigned ourselves into not being able to get around).

Meantime, we are serving our beers at an event on Thursday.

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                              Meantime, we are serving our beers at an event on Thursday.

Pics of the event, maybe?
                              Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post

Pics of the event, maybe?

Will make a point of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X