Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LongIslandZagFan
    • Feb 2007

"And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• TheZagPhish
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

You all look for real, man!

How did it go?
      Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Zagceo
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2013

Congrats....should have stuck tongue out!

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post
          You all look for real, man!

How did it go?
          Very well... made some great contacts for a) Real Estate should this place fall through and b) lawyers (may have a guy that specializes in zoning issues). Also got a contact for guy that specialized in liquor licensing. Beers went over well, even though we only took dark beers (coconut brown, breakfast porter, and milk stout).
          "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
            Administrator
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
            Very well... made some great contacts for a) Real Estate should this place fall through and b) lawyers (may have a guy that specializes in zoning issues). Also got a contact for guy that specialized in liquor licensing. Beers went over well, even though we only took dark beers (coconut brown, breakfast porter, and milk stout).
            Those beers sound really good. A lot of the breweries around my neck of the woods are afraid to brew anything darker than an IPA.
            “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• willandi
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2007

Porter for breakfast sounds GREAT!...Well it ouuld have especially 20 years ago. Now even for dinner and I have to be careful, with the blood thinners etc.
              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                • Feb 2007

Still waiting on news from architect. Now I understand why commerical projects get so drawn out.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                  • Feb 2007

Met with a paving company today... just waiting on quote. This could determine whether this location is going to work or not.

Also... website is now up and running:

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                    • Feb 2007

So now you can say that we are award winning brewers... won a homebrewing competition... just found out last night. Funny thing is... while it was a very good beer (I wouldn't have entered it otherwise) it isn't our best beer to date. Still need to remake that beer, our NE IPA, and start entering it in competitions.

Comment

• willandi
                      Zag for Life
                      • Nov 2007

So now you can say that we are award winning brewers... won a homebrewing competition... just found out last night. Funny thing is... while it was a very good beer (I wouldn't have entered it otherwise) it isn't our best beer to date. Still need to remake that beer, our NE IPA, and start entering it in competitions.
                      I'll take a case of the Dark Sunrise, please!

They all look yummy. Congratulations.
                      Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Congratulations, my brother! You will soon be looking at many awards. Make sure you have sufficient office wall space.

Cheers!
                        Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                          • Feb 2007

So... have been having issues getting in touch with our prospective landlord... and he went radio silence on us for a month. Today he finally texted me back and said he'd rented the property out from underneath us. Mildly pissed, but just another minor bump in the road. Just pissed I wasted about 2 months on a dead end.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                            • Feb 2007

So... funny thing... today I get a FB message on my business account where a guy asks me if we are still looking for a space. Turns out he has a friend who has a location that is already to code for a brewery in a very very busy village on Long Island. FYI... incorporated villages that are optimal have nice main streets with tons of bars and restaurants... the village the location is in definitely falls into that category. Plus we are meeting with realtor for locations in another village that is just about ready to blow up because a huge luxury apt building is going in soon. Think we should be able to nail something down between the two things.

Comment

• Zagceo
                              Zag for Life
                              • Nov 2013

Met with a paving company today... just waiting on quote. This could determine whether this location is going to work or not.

Also... website is now up and running:

https://www.taketwobrewery.com/
                              nice job. Logo looks sweet

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                                • Feb 2007

OK... which of you crazy kids liked the brewery on FB? The tower at Riverfront with the Zags logo and #1 on it tells me enough to know it came from here.

Comment

Working...
                                X