Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: LIZFs Brewing News Thread

Well Henri was nothing but a bunch of rain. Had more wind on a sunny day that we had yesterday. Got a crap-ton of rain though. Think my pool got about 3 in of water added to it yesterday. Went down to check the brewery last night after the rain stopped... no issues.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Well Henri was nothing but a bunch of rain. Had more wind on a sunny day that we had yesterday. Got a crap-ton of rain though. Think my pool got about 3 in of water added to it yesterday. Went down to check the brewery last night after the rain stopped... no issues.
    Good to hear.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Did the brew house shipping go as expected? Just curious we are still experiencing all kinds of delays with our ocean freight.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Brewhouse is arriving in Nebraska this coming week. Honestly, we've been in limbo with the town... waiting on an MEP engineer to do a write-up on some stuff so we can get our permits... so delay is working to our advantage somewhat.

Still has a touch of linoleum in the back that the guy we hired didn't touch (mostly because we had stuff stacked back there) and he was doing it with a manuak scraper... so rented a machine to pop up the single layer. Holy crap... you'd think a machine would make it easy. Well technically it did, got 70% of it popped up last Sunday. and that stuff seemed to be superglued on. But, damn, my shoulders were jello by the end from pushing that machine around. Was down there last night moving some wood around to get the last 30% or so up this weekend. That is literally the last demo work we need to do.

Also waiting on stickers, courtesy of my friend Phish, to come in. Per a text from Phish this AM... they went to print today... so... very excited to get those!
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Brewhouse is arriving in Nebraska this coming week. Honestly, we've been in limbo with the town... waiting on an MEP engineer to do a write-up on some stuff so we can get our permits... so delay is working to our advantage somewhat.

Still has a touch of linoleum in the back that the guy we hired didn't touch (mostly because we had stuff stacked back there) and he was doing it with a manuak scraper... so rented a machine to pop up the single layer. Holy crap... you'd think a machine would make it easy. Well technically it did, got 70% of it popped up last Sunday. and that stuff seemed to be superglued on. But, damn, my shoulders were jello by the end from pushing that machine around. Was down there last night moving some wood around to get the last 30% or so up this weekend. That is literally the last demo work we need to do.

Also waiting on stickers, courtesy of my friend Phish, to come in. Per a text from Phish this AM... they went to print today... so... very excited to get those!
    It will be cool to see photos of the Phish stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    It will be cool to see photos of the Phish stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As soon as they come in, I will post a pic. First one is going on my laptop.

As of yesterday morning, with the last of the tiles popped up and bagged, we are officially done with demolition work. Next stop prep work. First order of business will be power washing walls and rafters of brewery side then we are going to sand down any remaining loose paint to prep for painting.

First sticker attached... still working the bubbles out some... Thx ZagPhish!!!

Love it. At some point, I will need to collect one of those for my paddle board.

My wife and I collect stickers from breweries and distilleries when we travel. I usually put them on my board. She puts them on a bulletin board in her office. We have a rule that we can only display stickers from places we’ve been.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Love it. At some point, I will need to collect one of those for my paddle board.

My wife and I collect stickers from breweries and distilleries when we travel. I usually put them on my board. She puts them on a bulletin board in her office. We have a rule that we can only display stickers from places we’ve been.
    Stickers and brews on me if you get up to LI after we open

I like that logo, looks good
    Bring back the OCC