Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 176 to 180 of 180

Thread: LIZFs Brewing News Thread

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Well this was the first hurdle. Now we have to get more serious on our architectural plans and start filing for building permits. If all goes as planned... we'll have equipment in sometime in January or early February... then I am brewing like a madman for about 1 month to get some stock built up for opening
    On that, see the latest science thread post.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    7,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Well this was the first hurdle. Now we have to get more serious on our architectural plans and start filing for building permits. If all goes as planned... we'll have equipment in sometime in January or early February... then I am brewing like a madman for about 1 month to get some stock built up for opening
    How long does it take to brew a pint of your tasty beverages.
    MCMM 2020: Who Wants Some Cheese?

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    How long does it take to brew a pint of your tasty beverages.
    Depends... homebrewing 3-4 weeks from grain to glass for an ale, lagers about 1.5 months. Big systems where you have pressurized fermentors, about 2 weeks for an ale, 28 days for a lager
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,286

    Default

    Finalizing a ton of stuff over the next week or so. Namely, brewing equipment, design plans, finances, artwork, just to name a few. Phish did some kick-ass rework of our logo and made it logos instead.

    The pace is going to pick up real soon.

    Meantime... demolition work continues.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Finalizing a ton of stuff over the next week or so. Namely, brewing equipment, design plans, finances, artwork, just to name a few. Phish did some kick-ass rework of our logo and made it logos instead.

    The pace is going to pick up real soon.

    Meantime... demolition work continues.
    You're making me salivate in anticipation!
    It's not funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •