Thread: Tickets To The Creighton Game

Default Tickets To The Creighton Game

The time hasn't been announced for this game yet, but they will play in Omaha on December 1. I plan on going and taking the family ( w/ two little Zag fans). Probably going to buy tickets online once they go on sale. Anyone have any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowkane View Post
    The time hasn't been announced for this game yet, but they will play in Omaha on December 1. I plan on going and taking the family ( w/ two little Zag fans). Probably going to buy tickets online once they go on sale. Anyone have any recommendations?
    I plan on going to this game as well with my kids hopefully. Do you know when tickets go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by TimberZag View Post
    I plan on going to this game as well with my kids hopefully. Do you know when tickets go on sale?
    Planning to go as well. Curious if any other Zag fans have info or ticket options?
    "Rob plays with a high level of intensity when it's time, has a good time when it's not ... I love his enthusiasm and his zest for life. He picks us all up when he enters the gym."

-- Coach Few

Tickets can be found on Vivid and Stub Hub. Prices have come down on upper level seats.