Thread: Did Gonzaga know about this kid?

Default Michigan goes after Lynden Christian (WA) player

Did the Zags no about this guy?
    I didn't.
    michigan/wolverines/2018/08/04/michigan-basketball-gets-commitment-cole-bajema/90

I’m sure they did.....his recruitment has blown up over the last 5 weeks.....went from getting offers from the likes of UCSB to Michigan and many others during the July period.

Default Did Gonzaga know about this kid?

Michigan just got a commitment from this Lynden Christian kid. I never heard of him.

Beilein's a great coach and knows scholarships don't grow on trees. I am wondering if Bajema is a diamond in the rough?

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...ema/906274002/

Sorry for the duplicate thred

I don't know about GU, but I DO know UW was on him ... albeit late (after he "blew up"). There's some disappointment in Montlake but evidently the kids has been a lifelong Michigan fan.

His older sister is a good volleyball player at UW.

He grew up in Michigan in younger years then moved to Washington--he is a life long Michigan fan.

That campus is huge!!! My wife went to grad school there, and she took me up there to watch the ND - UM game and drove around the campus...it took me over ten minutes of driving time to get from one side to the other! Also, their graduate programs are almost all rated in the top 10 in the country! This young man chose an excellent academic school with a very good athletic program...

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    That campus is huge!!! My wife went to grad school there, and she took me up there to watch the ND - UM game and drove around the campus...it took me over ten minutes of driving time to get from one side to the other! Also, their graduate programs are almost all rated in the top 10 in the country! This young man chose an excellent academic school with a very good athletic program...
    And an awesome coach
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

And if Trey Burke was not discovered by Beilein, there is a possibility, I repeat, a possibility that Kevin Pangos may have never been a Zag but rather a Wolverine.