X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Swimmer Ryan Lochte suspended until July 2019 for use of IV / Update: to rehab

Last edited by CDC84; 10-05-2018, 11:36 PM.
  • kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

And he got busted because he tweeted a picture of himself hooked up to the IV.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• CDC84
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

It goes without saying that Mr. Lochte is not the brightest chap. I am surprised he even got admitted to the University of Florida. He's still got legal issues hanging over his head related to his little restroom thrashing at that Rio gas station a few years ago. I am amazed that his Playboy bunny had a kid with him and is still with him. Lochte lost a lot of his sponsors, and he strikes me as the kind of guy who goes through money like a lawn mower goes through grass. Swimmers don't make money like NBA players.

Comment

• CDC84
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Looks like Lochte and Miss Bunny are getting an IV of Keystone Light.....or dare I say......urine.

Last edited by CDC84; 07-30-2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• webspinnre
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Like you said, definitely not the brightest. I mean, really?
          I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• CDC84
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Lochte is now headed to rehab for alcoholism. I am not surprised after his little incident in Rio and the fact that his career is going down the toilet. I just can't see him making the US Olympic Team after this. Team USA probably doesn't want him. I wish the guy happiness, but man.......he's the father of a little baby. He apparently destroyed a hotel room while drunk in Newport Beach. He's the classic example of a guy who has been spoiled beyond his wildest dreams. I hate calling anyone stupid, but I have heard functionally illiterate athletes who are smarter than this dude. They should have an over/under bet in Vegas on how long his Playboy Bunny stays with him. The money and fame are running out. A guy like Dennis Rodman has a NBA pension he can rely upon. Lochte has lost almost all of his key sponsors. Time is running out.........

Ryan Lochte is entering treatment for alcohol addiction. "He has acknowledged that he needs professional assistance to overcome his problem and will be getting help immediately," his representative said.

Comment

Working...
            X