Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Geno Crandall

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    What was the name of that 18 year old that our season was riding on until he decided to go elsewhere?

Never mind.

Give me an experienced, "work-my-rear-through-the Big-Sky" Senior who nearly beat us himself as my "one year player to fill out the roster"player any day.

Welcome, Geno. You made the right decision.

And, for the love of god, can we perhaps discuss all the good scenarios this affords us - like the luxury of allowing Josh time off the ball IF THAT IS HELPFUL, and allowing us to go 3 guards - and 3 very very very good guards at that, and be big across the back line, just get Josh healthy and everything will work itself out. I cannot believe how quickly people forget how fast this team looked VERY average with anyone BUT JP at the point last year, and he was injured!

Last, perhaps it is Tillie who should be coming off the bench? He is the one who has the consistency issues, perhaps all he needs is to "see" the game for a bit before entering. We need WCC Tourney Tillie, not NCAA tourney Tillie if we're going to go far.

Who cares! There will be lots of ball to play and the best 5 will be in the game at the end with the score close. Welcome, Geno.
    Dix. Da. Man.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagzKrak View Post
    ..... Kispert was starting last year til the ankle injury...lets hope he is all healed up and ready to bring it again.....
    He is. (smile)

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    He is. (smile)
    Ah....finally getting our scrimmage report. Keep it coming!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    What was the name of that 18 year old that our season was riding on until he decided to go elsewhere?

Never mind.

Give me an experienced, "work-my-rear-through-the Big-Sky" Senior who nearly beat us himself as my "one year player to fill out the roster"player any day.

Welcome, Geno. You made the right decision.

And, for the love of god, can we perhaps discuss all the good scenarios this affords us - like the luxury of allowing Josh time off the ball IF THAT IS HELPFUL, and allowing us to go 3 guards - and 3 very very very good guards at that, and be big across the back line, just get Josh healthy and everything will work itself out. I cannot believe how quickly people forget how fast this team looked VERY average with anyone BUT JP at the point last year, and he was injured!

Last, perhaps it is Tillie who should be coming off the bench? He is the one who has the consistency issues, perhaps all he needs is to "see" the game for a bit before entering. We need WCC Tourney Tillie, not NCAA tourney Tillie if we're going to go far.

Who cares! There will be lots of ball to play and the best 5 will be in the game at the end with the score close. Welcome, Geno.
    Thanks for cutting through it all Dix. Man, can GC, with or without the ball, cut through the defense!
    "I'm telling you Tillie knows how to play." - Mark Few

hope its sooner rather than later