Thread: WBB Summer Camps

Default WBB Summer Camps

Have you been to a WBB summer camp?

I have had granddaughters in the last five years of Women’s Basketball camps. Started out with three and because of their ages am down to just one this year.

As much as they have learned a lot of skills, they have had an opportunity to see what could be...

i have mentioned before that the Zag student athlete is someone to look up to... and they are the a type of role model I want my girls to be around.

Looking forward to another camp in a couple of weeks.

Go Zags!!

Skip,

Have you seen any of the current and past athletes at the camp.

I heard that Keani Albanez and Shelby Cheslek and maybe more past players were coming to help with camp this year.

ZagDad

The norm was the current players coaching the teams with one or two past players teaching a few of the segments.

This past year had five or six of the current players with four or five past players. The coaches also came in and worked the the kids this last year. I like having the current players working with the kids... they seem to enjoy that connection. I do like the past players working with the kids in that they seem to work a little more one on one with them.

It would be great to have Keani and Shelby back... our granddaughters really connected with them. We have pictures of Shelby with our youngest the five years Shelby worked the camps. It has been fun seeing her growth next to Shelby.

Go Zags!!

Thanks for the insight Skip,

ZagDad

This years WBB camp is under the watchful eye of the teams new Director of WBB Operations.
    She is being assisted by the teams new video assistant.
    There are (at this time) no past players working the camp.
    There are eight of this years players working the camp. (Includes both FR)
    As always, a fun time for all...

Go Zags!!