Thread: got the call.....

Default got the call.....

got the call today....Louise Forsyth....this is the first time in several yrs where I actually talked to somebody....usually we miss the call....last yr it was Jill Barta....

We did as well.

JT called us and I had a very good conversation.

Very nice young lady.

We will see you in the fall JT.

ZagDad

our conversation was very brief....the script plus I threw in that I hope we see her playing a lot next year....I know these players are strongly urged to make these calls, but I really appreciate them.....

Yes JT was reading from the script, but I asked her some questions anyway before she could get away and being the gratuitous person she is she tried to answer them.

Now that school is out what are you guys doing? Attending summer school classes and conditioning.

Any "news" on possible new players or transfers on the team? Giggles, no not now.

Is the team going to be at Hoopfest signing autographs again this year. She did not know.

Darn, forgot to ask her where the nickname "Beans" came from.

ZagDad

I heard from Lee Ann Wirth this year. I didn't keep her on the phone long and said yes we would be back supporting the team this coming season. I then did something new. I've been following news stories for both the men's and women's teams on twitter for awhile as I often find out about things a little quicker that way but I never tweet. Well, I tweeted to @ZagWBB and Lee Ann in appreaciation for their annual phone calls. I think I've heard from someone on the golf team one year, a coach, and several girl's off the basketball team over the years. Always appreaciated, even if the calls are short and sweet.

We got a message from Stacy. Unfortunately, we don't pick up unidentified numbers.