Thread: Romar raiding UO

Default Romar raiding UO

Two Duck transfers to Pepp; Keith Smith and M J Cage. Looks like Romar is tapping into his old PAC12 rolladex.

http://www.registerguard.com/sports/...-2018-recruits

https://twitter.com/SocalHoop/status...282984448?s=19

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Oklahoma is OU. Oregon is UO.

Yup, it is.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Default Romar Stocking Up- In One Month

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    Yup, it is.
    In addition to Cage and Smith , Romar has immediately added 5 new recruits, including a cousin of
    Lonzo Ball off the Chino Hills team . Two of the recruits are 6-9 Bigs who were All-CIF in their respective divisions. In addition he inherits one other new recruit previously signed.

Although I am not a Romar fan, these results are noteworthy and will put Pepperdine in a position to
    compete right away . Romar has done all this in one month !

If I was an AD for any other WCC school, than Gonzaga, I would wonder why my coaching staff couldn't at least do half as well ???

Quote Originally Posted by jpwils View Post
    In addition to Cage and Smith , Romar has immediately added 5 new recruits, including a cousin of
    Lonzo Ball off the Chino Hills team . Two of the recruits are 6-9 Bigs who were All-CIF in their respective divisions. In addition he inherits one other new recruit previously signed.

Although I am not a Romar fan, these results are noteworthy and will put Pepperdine in a position to
    compete right away . Romar has done all this in one month !

If I was an AD for any other WCC school, than Gonzaga, I would wonder why my coaching staff couldn't at least do half as well ???
    Agreed. The man has charisma and is a serious recruiter. And with Ken Bone potentially running the X's and O's in-game, Pepperdine could be a force.