Thread: A question for the Foo about the Foo

Default A question for the Foo about the Foo

Can a Foo thread ever be off topic? Are Foosters obligated to stay on task? Is it possible to derail a Foo thread?
    "The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

No. All Foo threads are nearly perfect as they are. That’s why they’re 5 stars.

For example, it’s taco Tuesday and I’m not eating tacos.

The mess on the mbb forum is another issue. It sucks to scroll through pages of internet poster to posters fighting when you’re trying to find out about a new recruit.

There is no order in the midst of chaos.

I'd like to buy a vowel.
    "I think we're all Bozos on this bus."

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post

The mess on the mbb forum is another issue. It sucks to scroll through pages of internet poster to posters fighting when you’re trying to find out about a new recruit.
    I submit your answer be accepted as official foo doctrine. Except that there is no official foo doctrine, so my motion should fail. I submit it anyway, never stopped me before.

As for fighting on the MBB, as one who had a breakdown recently, I submit that fights are bad, and I am guilty of throwing a punch. But he was dissing a high school kid who had already signed with us! Is it ok to at least pushback then?

I actually kind of want to know, bc I trust foo judgment, even though positive stuff came out of it - the foo is final arbiter, that's official foo doctrine, too.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

So many brackets, so little time.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High better than Porky's
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Who left their tuna salad plate in the kitchen sink ?

Does anybody have a recommendation for a pest control service in my area? We’ve got squirrels in the attic.
    "The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post

But it is nice to get up to the minute news on the weekend weather forecast for Spokane.

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Who had the Number 9 with extra bacon ? Order's Up !!

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“ We tend to forget in times of reversal that life without risk is endless rehearsal.” -- Fran J. Polek

And stop calling me Shirley.
    "I think we're all Bozos on this bus."

Bump
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.