X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thespywhozaggedme
    Banned
    • Feb 2007

I asked earlier in this thread but no one answered; when does His visit start? Thank you

Comment

• cggonzaga
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
      I asked earlier in this thread but no one answered; when does His visit start? Thank you
      Twitter says the 28th but not sure if he’s just stating that as the weekend of or if it’s truly Sunday.

Comment

• dhozagfan08
        Kennel Club Material
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
        I keep saying this, but I hope that charter is right there at the airport for Brandon to see. That is one "amenity" that Gonzaga has over every Pac 12 school.
        Would be awesome if we could just pick him up in it. We pay for the flight on an official visit anyway, right?

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
          Banned
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
          Twitter says the 28th but not sure if he’s just stating that as the weekend of or if it’s truly Sunday.
          that's weird if it's just one day. He spent the entire weekend in Eugene

Comment

• packlite
            Kennel Club Material
            • Nov 2016

April 28th is a Saturday

Comment

• thebigsmoove
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by packlite View Post
              April 28th is a Saturday
              Calendars are hard.

Comment

• MileHigh
                Professional Zag Fan
                • Jul 2014

I keep saying this, but I hope that charter is right there at the airport for Brandon to see. That is one "amenity" that Gonzaga has over every Pac 12 school.
                Im pretty sure everyone in the Pac 12 flys a private charter just like Gonzaga. I know Colorado does and they are at the bottom of he barrel when it come to spending money on basketball in Pac 12.
                The days where major colleges had to schlep through airports are pretty much over

Comment

• thebigsmoove
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by MileHigh View Post
                  Im pretty sure everyone in the Pac 12 flys a private charter just like Gonzaga. I know Colorado does and they are at the bottom of he barrel when it come to spending money on basketball in Pac 12.
                  The days where major colleges had to schlep through airports are pretty much over
                  As far as ive understood, the PAC 12 does not allow their members to fly charter.

Comment

• raise the zag
                    Zag for Life
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by MileHigh View Post
                    Originally posted by thebigsmoove View Post
                    As far as ive understood, the PAC 12 does not allow their members to fly charter.
                    Since 2012, nearly every Pac-12 school now flies charter flights. They use Alaskan/Horizon, Allegiant, Private Groups, etc.

Very expensive though, and often counts for over 10% of their budget.

Often times, Pac-12 schools share charter flights, so Gonzaga does have this over them.

(when the Pac-12 signed their media rights deal for over $3 billion, this was one of the perks...)

Comment

• 77Zag
                      Zag for Life
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
                      that's weird if it's just one day. He spent the entire weekend in Eugene
                      Just a quick visit to pick out his room at DeSmet

Go Zags!
                      “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

• thebigsmoove
                        Zag for Life
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by raise the zag View Post
                        Since 2012, nearly every Pac-12 school now flies charter flights. They use Alaskan/Horizon, Allegiant, Private Groups, etc.

Very expensive though, and often counts for over 10% of their budget.

Often times, Pac-12 schools share charter flights, so Gonzaga does have this over them.

(when the Pac-12 signed their media rights deal for over $3 billion, this was one of the perks...)
                        Interesting. Weird how a lot of people have been saying they dont allow Charter flights, i wonder where that came from?

Comment

• realtydog
                          Kennel Club
                          • Feb 2007

The weather is going to be spectacular. Right around 75-80 degrees.
                          weather is not looking too good for the visit

Comment

• Zagceo
                            Zag for Life
                            • Nov 2013

Hope BW likes our No 1 seed in the WEST prediction over Ducks #6 from Lunardi.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Zagceo
                              Zag for Life
                              • Nov 2013

Interesting. Weird how a lot of people have been saying they dont allow Charter flights, i wonder where that came from?
                              Use of Private planes vs Charter flights is the confusion

Comment

• cggonzaga
                                Zag for Life
                                • Mar 2007

Calendars are hard.
                                Yeah they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X