• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagdawg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Top 35 Isael Silva remains heavily pursued in 2021

Gonzaga:
    “(Assistant) Brian Michaelson has been in contact for a while now and they’ve seen me once or twice. He was planning on watching me a lot this summer. He really appreciates how much I work and I know he believes in me.”

Comment

• StatZag19
      Professional Zag Fan
      • May 2019

After his reclassification from 2020 into 2021, Lynn Greer III fell under-the-radar. In my opinion, he remains one of the nation’s top guards. He updated @Stockrisers on his recruitment which includes Gonzaga, Georgetown, ASU, Oregon, others. | Story: https://t.co/vEEcC5IYyf

From article: Currently projected to commit to Temple, Greer III affirmed that he’s no lock to any school and has no leaders in his recruitment.
      I take nothing nor anyone on this forum seriously in any form or way. It is no more or less than a satirical board until legitimacy is restored.

Comment

• SLOZag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Isael Silva

"The 6-foot-3, 185-pound 2021 point guard from Carmichael (Calif.) Jesuit tweeted on Saturday that he'll make his college commitment public on Tuesday, April 21. Silva is the 32nd ranked prospect in the 247Sports Composite Rankings. ... Stanford holds 100% of picks for Silva in the 247Sports Crystal Ball."

SLOZag
        "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• SLOZag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Jahmai Mashack

"2021 prospect Jahmai Mashack is starting to hear from a lot of high major programs. Top 100 junior Jahmai Mashack has drawn a lot of attention, but scholarship offers are just starting to roll in. The Rancho Cucamonga native made several trips to UCLA this past season. ... Mashock currently holds eight scholarship offers, with Arizona being the latest as the Wildcats made an overture on April 15. He also has offers from Cal Poly, Colorado, Liberty, Oklahoma, Pepperdine, UC Santa Barbara, and Utah. The 6-4 shooting guard has received all the offers in the last month except for UC Santa Barbara and Pepperdine, both of whom offered at the beginning of March. Additionally, Cal, Kansas, Loyola Marymount, Oregon State, Gonzaga Stanford, Texas, and Texas Tech have shown interest. ... The four-star prospect is ranked between No 76-81 in the class of 2021 by 247Sports and Rivals. However, ESPN does not have him listed in their rankings."

2021 prospect Jahmai Mashack is starting to hear from a lot of high major programs. Mashack holds eight offers with the Arizona Wildcats being the latest.
          SLOZag
          "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• ZAG 4 LIFE
            Kennel Club
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by SLOZag View Post
            "The 6-foot-3, 185-pound 2021 point guard from Carmichael (Calif.) Jesuit tweeted on Saturday that he'll make his college commitment public on Tuesday, April 21. Silva is the 32nd ranked prospect in the 247Sports Composite Rankings. ... Stanford holds 100% of picks for Silva in the 247Sports Crystal Ball."

https://247sports.com/college/basket...lva-146216894/

As expected... Silva announced his commitment to Stanford

Comment

• zagfan08
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Nolan Hickman offered by Kansas. Arizona a couple weeks ago. Big offers for him and I imagine we’re pretty involved as well.

Comment

• phxfireflames
                Kennel Club Material
                • Mar 2009

Updated Rivals Rankings for 2021 Class

#3 Paolo Banchero
                #4 Chet Holmgren
                #11 Hunter Sallis
                #16 Peyton Watson
                #99 Kaden Perry

Bossi: I’m looking out West to Peyton Watson who has risen all the way up to No. 16 nationally after being virtually unknown just a year ago. A long and active wing from Long Beach (Calif.) Poly, Watson is no finished product, but he has made some serious strides. At around 6-foot-7 he has very good positional size and a well-rounded game. Though he actually got the bump to five-stars the last time we updated, he continues to climb and still has a lot of room for growth.
                Evans: I really like Hunter Sallis and you can see that in our ranking of him at No. 11 nationally. This is not a knock on him, but there is hope that he backs his ranking and then some. He has the talent, upside and positional versatility that could allow him to climb even higher. Taking the next step to be more of a point guard spot entirely, becoming more of a knockdown shooter and adding strength are musts for Sallis. But chances are, knowing who he is and the intangibles that he presents, such hopes will be fulfilled in due time.

Comment

• Mr Vulture
                  Zag for Life
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by phxfireflames View Post
                  Updated Rivals Rankings for 2021 Class

#3 Paolo Banchero
                  #4 Chet Holmgren
                  #11 Hunter Sallis
                  #16 Peyton Watson
                  #99 Kaden Perry

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....nga-stays-no-1
                  Those are some impressive spots for the kids although I still think Kaden Perry is way underrated. I love Hunter Sallis and really hope he comes as much as anyone. I don't have the connections of Caldwell or Blue but I think we are sitting in good spots for Banchero, Sallis, Holmgren, and Watson. Which is to say that we have a legitimate chance to have them join the program.

Comment

• phxfireflames
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Mr Vulture View Post
                    Those are some impressive spots for the kids although I still think Kaden Perry is way underrated. I love Hunter Sallis and really hope he comes as much as anyone. I don't have the connections of Caldwell or Blue but I think we are sitting in good spots for Banchero, Sallis, Holmgren, and Watson. Which is to say that we have a legitimate chance to have them join the program.
                    I also think we are in good shape with the above guys because Gonzaga got their on-campus official visits completed with these players. All of them were able to experience the kennel crowd. I would imagine this would carry a lot of weight compared to virtual visits going on.

Comment

• ZagzKrak
                      Professional Zag Fan
                      • Apr 2016

N. Bittle was at #18 as well.

Comment

• Bogozags
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Mr Vulture View Post
                        I'm hoping we get one of those and would love two to make GU their home away from home...Druthers are Banchero and Sallis...we should still have two bigs (?) returning after this season...

Comment

• Mr Vulture
                          Zag for Life
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                          I'm hoping we get one of those and would love two to make GU their home away from home...Druthers are Banchero and Sallis...we should still have two bigs (?) returning after this season...
                          If we got Sallis and one of Banchero/Holmgren/Watson, I would be ecstatic
                          Last edited by Mr Vulture; 06-04-2020, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• MDABE80
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

I'd love to have one or two of prized recruits to spend two years with us so we might get back to back titles. Simplistic thinking, I know but let's enter history with that thought. I do think we're close.

Comment

• bdmiller7
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jun 2017

Originally posted by ZagzKrak View Post
                              N. Bittle was at #18 as well.
                              Couple more GU has been linked to,

Z. Collins 44
                              B. Greg 74
                              N. Hickman 77
                              R. Nembhard 80

I think we'll get some combo of 3-4 of these 10 or so guys we have been targeting and have a 2021 class that may rank higher than the 2020 class.

Comment

• bdmiller7
                                Zag for Life
                                • Jun 2017

I've never seen GU mentioned so much in one of these.

Comment

Working...
                                X