Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 272

Thread: 2021 Recruits

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    793

    Default

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/10233977/Kaden-Perry

    Watched some of his highlights on Hudl and I can definitely see similarities to Brandon Clarke. Looks like a kid who is going to rise a ton in the recruiting rankings in the coming months.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Inside The Kennel


    @InsideTheKennel
    27m27 minutes ago
    More
    Gonzaga will have 2021 target @Kaden_Perry20, and his Battle Ground high school teammates @Coach_Melo on campus this week. Check out why the Zags are so high on him (hint..he reminds some of @brandonclarke23)
    Hmm maybe I hinted at him in my earlier post, seems local to me.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerdud View Post
    was guessing kaden perry myself...
    I like that guess

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    I like that guess
    I thought of Perry as well who I’ve been high on for a while. What about Jabe Mullins from Mt Si?

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bremerville
    Posts
    3,096

    Default

    Perry has committed, according to Scorebook Live's Andy Buhler: https://scorebooklive.com/washington...a-on-the-spot/

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Very nice. If we get Suggs and Kessler we are set for the next few years, and dare I say “stacked” on the frontline?

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyZag View Post
    Perry has committed, according to Scorebook Live's Andy Buhler: https://scorebooklive.com/washington...a-on-the-spot/
    Ye he did. He was called up to Few's office during the camp and received the offer, he accepted. Great pick up. I had heard this was a very likely scenario last week. Perry is going to be a stud!

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Fantastic pickup!! Thanks for all your hard work Caldwell!!

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Down Under, you know Opera house etc.
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Caldwell, how do you think this commitment by Perry will affect our chances with Holmgren and Gregg?

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZZY View Post
    Caldwell, how do you think this commitment by Perry will affect our chances with Holmgren and Gregg?
    It won't affect Holmgren at all, Gregg has not performed well in front of our staff

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,048

    Default

    Caldwell, do we have any interest in Jabe Mullins?

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,495

    Default

    Nike Elite 100: Top 10 class of 2021 Performers

    Name: Paolo Banchero

    Position: Power Forward

    247Sports Composite Ranking: No. 5

    Recruiting: Washington, Oregon, Kentucky, Gonzaga, UCLA, USC, Memphis and others

    While the power forward position continues to evolve, Banchero is actually a bit of a throwback. He is a big forward who plays inside and in the mid-range, and dominates on the glass. While he is a bit old school in his game, that doesn't make his future any less bright or his present any less effective. Banchero was absolutely dominant at times during the camp, and showed why he is one of the most productive players in the class. He has tremendous length, is a good athlete, and really prides himself on rebounding the ball. Add in a nice scoring touch, and there weren't many answers for Banchero at the event.

    https://247sports.com/college/basket...5/#133257845_4

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    Banchero is from O'Dea, with 7 Crystal Ball predictions (100%) for UW.

    Unless he wants to get out of town (and some kids do), this seems like a really long shot to me.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cggonzaga View Post
    Caldwell, do we have any interest in Jabe Mullins?
    He has not come up in my conversations with my guys.

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Banchero is from O'Dea, with 7 Crystal Ball predictions (100%) for UW.

    Unless he wants to get out of town (and some kids do), this seems like a really long shot to me.
    It will be a complete uphill battle, but we are putting the time in... Washington is near a lock, as his mom was a star basketball player there.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cggonzaga View Post
    Caldwell, do we have any interest in Jabe Mullins?
    I wasn't particularly impressed by Mullins at the state tourney. Good skill level overall, but not very strong or athletic. I've read that he has some high major interest, but I saw him as a midlevel WCC type player- USF or USD type. At 6'5 or 6'6, he can shoot and pass well and handle the ball ok. Looks young and might grow into a stronger, more athletic guy, but at this point I didn't see him as looking like Zag level.

    After seeing Mt Si in the semifinal at the state tourney, I posted here that I expected G Prep to blow out Mt Si by 20+ in the final, and that Watson would have a huge game as Mt Si had no one who could contain him. Anton scored I think 33 on something like 16/19 shooting.

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard g krebs View Post
    I wasn't particularly impressed by Mullins at the state tourney. Good skill level overall, but not very strong or athletic. I've read that he has some high major interest, but I saw him as a midlevel WCC type player- USF or USD type. At 6'5 or 6'6, he can shoot and pass well and handle the ball ok. Looks young and might grow into a stronger, more athletic guy, but at this point I didn't see him as looking like Zag level.

    After seeing Mt Si in the semifinal at the state tourney, I posted here that I expected G Prep to blow out Mt Si by 20+ in the final, and that Watson would have a huge game as Mt Si had no one who could contain him. Anton scored I think 33 on something like 16/19 shooting.
    I’ve heard the same but he seems to be blowing up this summer. Think he has 4 PAC 12 offers now.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cggonzaga View Post
    I’ve heard the same but he seems to be blowing up this summer. Think he has 4 PAC 12 offers now.
    I will ask about him, but honestly 2021 is about getting a big to go along with Perry and a PG to replace Suggs (yep he is one and done, but that one year will be amazing).

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Based on everything I’ve seen on Twitter & 247 isn’t Jabe Mullins a 2020 kid anyways.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    I will ask about him, but honestly 2021 is about getting a big to go along with Perry and a PG to replace Suggs (yep he is one and done, but that one year will be amazing).
    Big Option 1 - Chet Holmgren to keep the Minnesota pipeline flowing

    His shooting would match him nicely with Perry, and the two would be an insane defensive duo down low.

    I'm hoping we don't hear much about Big Option 2 or Big Option 3, because that might mean Big Option 1 is drifting away.

    Chet said he'd visit Spokane. Hopefully he's one of the guys that comes for Kraziness in the Kennel. Jalen has a football game the night of October 4, but maybe he'd come out for October 5 and 6 with Chet, Julian, Dom, etc?

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,495

    Default

    Paolo (Paul-Oh) Paolo Banchero


    @Pp_doesit
    14h14 hours ago
    More
    Blessed and grateful to be offered by Coach Few and Gonzaga University! #ZagUp �� ⬆️

    https://247sports.com/Player/Paolo-Banchero-46055770/

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lacrosse, Washington
    Posts
    7,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Paolo (Paul-Oh) Paolo Banchero


    @Pp_doesit
    14h14 hours ago
    More
    Blessed and grateful to be offered by Coach Few and Gonzaga University! #ZagUp �� ⬆️

    https://247sports.com/Player/Paolo-Banchero-46055770/
    Oh I am loving this
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

    Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    Oh I am loving this
    Some heavy hitters involved! Love his game.
    America's Team!

  24. #149
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, Ca.
    Posts
    7,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    Oh I am loving this
    Damn, he even put a #ZagUp in his post. Sounds like a Zag to me. I love it.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    4,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    Oh I am loving this
    Crystal Ball currently showing 100% UW, but I'd be stoked if he came east.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •