Results 1 to 25 of 215

Thread: 2021 Recruits

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,249

    Default 2021 Recruits

    Donny getting an early look at some young talent.

    Gonzaga Guru Retweeted

    Justin Vargas


    @jvargas4azpreps
    12h12 hours ago
    More
    @GreggRosenberg1 and Gonzaga assistant coach Donny Daniels assessing the action for the Powerhouse 15U Elite game against SkyBlue Elite @PowerhouseHoops @J_Becker1 @HoopReview @sportstop100 @WCEBball @RyanSilver1 @gerryfreitas

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Gonzaga Guru Retweeted

    ��Jeff Chatman ��


    @jeffchat
    Apr 27
    More
    Gonzaga is coming to watch today 6'2" PG Jace Chatman of Northwest Prospects 2021 at the Premiere Open Run at the Beaverton Hoop in Beaverton Oregon.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Never to early to watch a 2021 kid.

    https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/s...91285103714304

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Gonzaga Bulldogs already eyeing 2021 5-star big Nathan Bittle

    https://cbbtoday.com/now/gonzaga-bul...nathan-bittle/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    673

    Default

    2021 Benjamin Gregg. 6-8 power forward from Oregon. Zags are his dream team. Has a lot of high majors looking at him including the Zags.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorzag View Post
    2021 Benjamin Gregg. 6-8 power forward from Oregon. Zags are his dream team. Has a lot of high majors looking at him including the Zags.
    I could not find him on 247's site? Do you have a link of some sort?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Gonzaga Bulldogs already eyeing 2021 5-star big Nathan Bittle

    https://cbbtoday.com/now/gonzaga-bul...nathan-bittle/
    Nathan already has offers from Arizona,Ucla and Oregon . Growing up his dream school was Oregon. He may be a tough get.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    107

    Default 2021 Recruits

    Chet Holmgren plays for the same high school as Jalen Suggs. Obviously needs to add a great deal of strength but has a lot of skill/upside if he can add the weight. I believe heís dad is a former player for the University of Minnesota.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Down Under, you know Opera house etc.
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    As posted in the Anton thread, Ben Gregg with a huge game for Columbian Christian at the LSI (2nd round in the consolation bracket).

    http://lesschwabinvitational.com/lsi...I18-game11.pdf

    A triple double with 36p/15a/11a/4b/2s going 4/7 from the deep!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZZY View Post
    As posted in the Anton thread, Ben Gregg with a huge game for Columbian Christian at the LSI (2nd round in the consolation bracket).

    http://lesschwabinvitational.com/lsi...I18-game11.pdf

    A triple double with 36p/15a/11a/4b/2s going 4/7 from the deep!
    And this kids only a sophomore?!?!?! And Gonzaga is his dream school?!?!?! Sign him up!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    The Cashmere soph. pg Mason Landdeck scored 47 Tuesday against Chelan....a good team....including 24 in the 4th to win the game...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Down Under, you know Opera house etc.
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    The Cashmere soph. pg Mason Landdeck scored 47 Tuesday against Chelan....a good team....including 24 in the 4th to win the game...
    The kid can sure stroke it...doesn't need much space either...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    I moved these post about Landdeck here out of respect for Brock, as they were posted in his personal thread.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    I moved these post about Landdeck here out of respect for Brock, as they were posted in his personal thread.
    Are we recruiting Landeck?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    Are we recruiting Landeck?
    No clue honestly, but there were post about him in Brock's thread so I moved them here.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,879

    Default

    Chet Holmgren at #17

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Based on everything Iíve seen on Twitter & 247 isnít Jabe Mullins a 2020 kid anyways.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •