Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47

Thread: Old dogs playoff edition

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Zach Collins' Trailblazers fall to the Pelicans today, completing the Pelicans' sweep of the series.

    Kelly was scoreless in 9 minutes, as the Heat fall to the Sixers 102-106. D-Wade hot again, with 25 points.

    David Stockton's Jazz coming up at 7:00 against the Thunder.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    16,353

    Default

    Zach scored 2 points for the Blazers and Kelly scored 0 for the Heat.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    16,353

    Default

    David Stockton is indeed on the playoff roster. He got in the game at the end of the Utah blowout.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    6,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    David Stockton is indeed on the playoff roster. He got in the game at the end of the Utah blowout.
    The crowd gave him a nice cheer when he entered the game. He was in sweats for game 2 in OKC as well but DNP.
    Birddog

    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tri-Cities
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Wow, Sabonis is playing great tonight. 19 points so far!
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

    ~ Desiderius Erasmus

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Heck of a game so far! Hang in there Indiana!

    Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    Wow, Sabonis is playing great tonight. 19 points so far!

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Shoot. Cavs pull down the win 104-100 to tie the series 2-2.

    Box Score

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    3,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    Indy had the lead and then they took out DS and the tempo was just not the same and the Cavs came back and won...I believe you don't change horses in the middle of the race...He wasn't tired and his motor would have carried him through...loved his "D" on James...made him miss on a tough shot and then on the drive forced him to pass off...JMHO

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Game 5 vs. the Sixers coming up for Kelly's Heat at 5:00 pm. I'll be watching on TNT (Comcast 662). Fingers crossed for KO to have a big game to avoid Miami being bounced from the series. Series now at 3 Miami L's and 1 W.

    Nate Silver doesn't give our boy much of a chance, giving the Sixers 82% odds of winning, vs. the Heat's 18%. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

    Edited to add: Box Score

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Heat lose 91-104, ending the Heat's playoff story. Kelly led all scorers for the Heat with 18 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, a block, and a single turnover, with 5 fouls.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    In Game 5 of the series with Cleveland on TNT (Comcast #662), the Pacers trail 59-66 with 6:26 left in the 3rd. Sabonis leading all scorers for the Pacers with 12.

    Box Score

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Oladipo shooting 2-14. What's up with that?

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    That was a hell of an ending. LeBron banks in a 3 pointer at the buzzer to break the 95-95 tie and give Cleveland the win 98-95. Heck of a game for our guy Domas, with 22 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, and a steal. Cavs lead the series 3-2. Next game Friday.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    16,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    Oladipo shooting 2-14. What's up with that?
    7-35 last 2 games. No idea. Pacers could have won this series already if he’s even half that bad.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Jazz lose game 5 to the Thunder 99-107. Stockton did not play. Jazz now go forward with 3 wins to 2 losses, next game Friday.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Pacers vs. Cavs coming up in moments on ESPN, Comcast 173. Hoping Sabonis has a great game and Oladipo breaks out of his slump.

    Box Score

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Pacers waxed the Cavs 121-87. Domantas with 19 points on 9-11 shooting, in 23 minutes. Game 7 on Sunday morning.

    David Stockton's Jazz vs Thunder Game 6 of the first round coming up now on ESPN (Comcast #173). Jazz lead the series 3-2. Looking forward to seeing David get a minute in the game at the end if the Jazz lead comfortably. Box Score

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    6,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    Pacers vs. Cavs coming up in moments on ESPN, Comcast 173. Hoping Sabonis has a great game and Oladipo breaks out of his slump.

    Box Score
    Pacers win big. Oladipo had a triple-double. Sabonis went 9-11 from the floor with nineteen points.
    "The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Jazz win over the Thunder 96-91, for the fourth win in the series, entitling them to move on the next round vs. the Rockets Sunday at 12:30. David did not play in the game.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    16,353

    Default

    David scored 2 points and had a rebound in the blowout loss tonight.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,082

    Default

    Jazz lose game 5 of the series 102-112, winning 1game to 4 losses. David did not play. No Zags left in the playoffs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •