Thread: My book is on the market.

Default My book is on the market.

Hey everyone. My book is out. Just google it, Free at Last with the Spirit of Truth Xlibris. Xlibris is the publishing company. Order it on Xlibris. If you like it, write a book review for me. It'll help with future sales. Thanks.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Hey everyone. My book is out. Just google it, Free at Last with the Spirit of Truth Xlibris. Xlibris is the publishing company. Order it on Xlibris. If you like it, write a book review for me. It'll help with future sales. Thanks.
    Look forward to reading it, should arrive next week.

If my better half likes it, I expect we'll be ordering in bulk for her family...at least a dozen.

Congrats Reebs!

Thanks for sharing. A monumental moment!

Got me thinking...imagine if we had an editor to review all our posts prior to "publishing" them?

I have to presume Starbright = Gonzaga?

Props to you my friend.
    "Rob plays with a high level of intensity when it's time, has a good time when it's not ... I love his enthusiasm and his zest for life. He picks us all up when he enters the gym."

-- Coach Few

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Congrats Reebs!

Got me thinking...imagine if we had an editor to review all our posts prior to "publishing" them?

Props to you my friend.
    What's wrong with doing your own damn editing?

Naturally, I should take my own advice, i.e. review my posts before I hit send.

Congrats Reborn!!!

Interestingly enough its the second book announcement in as many days from people I know. My sister wrote a cookbook that comes out in July.

How about leaking an excerpt, Reborn?

Congratulations, that's a heck of an accomplishment!

You do not have permission to use my name or beautiful picture.
    The hallmark of a second class person is the resentment of another's success-R.W. Emerson
    Whatever you focus your mind on grows, grow a rose garden and not a weed patch-Dr Paul

Congratulations, Reborn. I just bought the book on Amazon for my Kindle.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Look forward to reading it, should arrive next week.

If my better half likes it, I expect we'll be ordering in bulk for her family...at least a dozen.
    After you order it it takes about a week

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Congrats Reebs!

Props to you my friend.
    I knew you were smart. I had to change all the names in my book to protect the innocent....even at Starbright

Quote Originally Posted by former1dog View Post
    Congrats Reborn!!!

Interestingly enough its the second book announcement in as many days from people I know. My sister wrote a cookbook that comes out in July.
    wow cool...and thanks for the congrats....self publishing is gettting really popular now. and the hardest part, even harder than writing is editing. It has to be almost perfect.....and that's good. I like how the book turned out. Xlibris did a very good job on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    How about leaking an excerpt, Reborn?
    Since leaking has become so poppular in Washington DC, I don't mind leaking some myself....However, I prefer to call it a preview. Yes I was really busy this Winter and Spring trying to get it finished. It did take me away from this board somewhat, as you most likely know. Now you know why. However, I didnt miss again, and tried to post before and after each one.

here's the leak: "One afternoon after practice our coach sat the team down and had a long, serious talk with us. He said that he needed to address what he felt was a “serious problem” that was hurting both the team and the University. He noted specifically that a couple of us were growing facial hair, and that if we didn't shave it, we would be benched and would remain there until it was taken off. Neither of us shaved, and neither of us ever started another game at Starbright.
    Within a year Isaac had gone from being the best player on our team to being a Black Panther. As for me, I went from being a pretty darn good player to being an active member in the protest movement across the United States. We both were trying, in our own way, to help create a better America. AIlbert Einstein said it best, “for every action there's and equal and opposite reaction.”

Quote Originally Posted by Worthington View Post
    Congratulations, that's a heck of an accomplishment!
    thank you....It really is one. Very difficult. Not sure how it will turn out though. There's a possibilty I'll be banned from the board....

Quote Originally Posted by zag buddy View Post
    You do not have permission to use my name or beautiful picture.
    I did think about it, but my publisher wouldn't let me. They wanted to sell books, hahahaha. I also thought about using Bob Z's Avatar....Whe's a doll for sure. And I'm sure she is nameless on this board too. My pen name on the book is P Jay Bluerock

Quote Originally Posted by katman50 View Post
    Congratulations, Reborn. I just bought the book on Amazon for my Kindle.
    It's pretty cheap on Kindle....Like 4 bucks. I bought a copy of ebooks for the same price. I got like 40 free books to help me set up signing engagements. that was nice. If you feel like when you've finished, leave a book review. That would help me (I hope). You can leave them on Amazon, probably Barnes and Noble where my book is also being sold, and Xlibris which is my pubisher. If you purchase my book on Xlibris I will get a huge profit vs Amazon. I think I get like 87% of the cost on Xlibris.

Way to go Dad. Man I’m so proud of you. What an incredible accomplishment

That's awesome Reborn. CONGRATS!!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...