Thread: UOP guard transfers

Default UOP guard transfers

UOP combo guard Miles Reynolds has transferred to the University of Oklahoma. He is a grad transfer, the Sooners are in great need of some guards for next year.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

They're losing several other players to transfer as well, including starting PF Jack Williams. Their big shot blocking center Okonkwo (DPOY) is graduating. I think our Pacific friend Kemo has told us they finished the season with only 8 healthy scholarship players. Their roster might be as hard to figure out as BYU's is every year.
    "I think we're all Bozos on this bus."

Changes afoot with transfers and de-commitments at Santa Clara, as Sendek continues to reshape the roster... More flux than I can remember generally, and huge question marks in the front-court.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    They're losing several other players to transfer as well, including starting PF Jack Williams. Their big shot blocking center Okonkwo (DPOY) is graduating. I think our Pacific friend Kemo has told us they finished the season with only 8 healthy scholarship players. Their roster might be as hard to figure out as BYU's is every year.
    Jack Williams is transferring to Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by mtzaga View Post

Thanks mtzaga. Am a fan, will keep an eye on him.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Pacific finished with 6 healthy scholarship players, the last 6 games, going 2-4, winning @ San Diego but losing the last four including the 1 pt OT loss vs USF at the WCC Tourney. The two 'walk-ons' who comprised the 8 healthy players down the stretch, have both transferred. It appears Pacific will have 6 returners, (1 a RS transfer from ND) and 2 JUCO's and 2 incoming FR. I think MM (Stoudamire) may have one more player in mind...... once the 'team jells'.... will be a more 'athletic team' ...... IMO, MM is taking the 'win NOW' attitude despite all the Scholarship restrictions....also, he seems to take the athletes' desires, potential and what's best in the "long run" for his players, hence, Miles going to OK and Jack "Mr. Lunchbucket" Williams to my 2nd ALMA MATER, U of M! Both should be pluses for their new teams. IMO Pacific needs one more BIG (6'9" plus)...inside to compete effectively in next years WCC!

Quote Originally Posted by SCU View Post
    Changes afoot with transfers and de-commitments at Santa Clara, as Sendek continues to reshape the roster... More flux than I can remember generally, and huge question marks in the front-court.
    Just to follow up, SCU added Donovan Mitchell, a sophomore transfer from Wake Forest, originally from Clovis (essentially Fresno), CA. Upgrade of length and athleticism by Santa Clara standard, will sit for a year. Apparently not the last move to be made.

Some Highlights. Seems like a good add.

https://twitter.com/Donovan_JM/statu...25507690647552

Quote Originally Posted by mtzaga View Post
    Jack changed his mind. He is going to play for Rice.