Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Killian Tillie needs to return to Gonzaga.

Default Killian Tillie needs to return to Gonzaga.

Tillie was on the fast track to the NBA after a successful WCC Tournament run. Killian took 5 steps forward and 15 steps backwards in March. If Gonzaga can return all eligible players for next season, I would expect another Sweet 16 + season. The one player we might not see back next season is Josh Perkins. I would love to see JP for one more year. It's good to be back but I wish it was under better circumstances.

I have a strong feeling that he will come back...so as Josh and Rui. Zags will be really loaded.

Idk why josh would leave lol. Either way no nba and overseas can come at any time.
    Qualified for 21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Nobody on this team is leaving for the NBA or overseas right now period.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
    Idk why josh would leave lol. Either way no nba and overseas can come at any time.
    Yep.... NWG.... cough cough. JP told me in San Diego that he really doesn't know if he is coming back. But what does he know?

Quote Originally Posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
    Must be a BYU fan. One post lol. What a troll
    BYU fans are for the most part very classy.

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    BYU fans are for the most part very classy.
    Nice to know. Thanks. All I’ve met are bad ones, minus one

11 Straight Round of 32s

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

And woohoo uses his ban-hammer for the first time in like 3 years, lol.

Woohoo, FTW
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post

Woohoo, FTW
    THANK YOU

11 Straight Round of 32s

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post

Woohoo, FTW
    Woohoo for threeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagaZags View Post
    Tillie was on the fast track to the NBA after a successful WCC Tournament run. Killian took 5 steps forward and 15 steps backwards in March. If Gonzaga can return all eligible players for next season, I would expect another Sweet 16 + season. The one player we might not see back next season is Josh Perkins. I would love to see JP for one more year. It's good to be back but I wish it was under better circumstances.

I thought something happened to u. Glad your back.
    Love the zags for life

All guys should return including Tillie. He needs to get stronger if NBA is his goal. He could use two more years possibly.

--OP: I don't see Josh going anywhere this offseason except returning. Should be special year at PG

Since this is a Tillie thread I will put this here regarding his injury. If indeed it was a substantial bruise I would speculate that it was staff that made the call to keep him out, not Killian's decision. Perhaps the Doc's here can comment, but isn't there risk of throwing a clot from a large contusion like that? Killian was dying on the sideline, I felt for him. I appreciate that our staff puts the safety of our players first and not put them at risk. Other programs are not that astute.
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

I doubt he will be back....the Euro will be strong next year....testing 1.30...it is shocking that as interest rates rise in the US.... the dollar is falling...... and China is threatening to stop buying treasuries..... and in fact...... both China and Japan are selling them....this could be a very big deal....France might be a island in a storm...

Love the kid and his game, but I think he has much to risk and nothing to gain by playing another year of college basketball......

If he doesn't value education, then what's the point in him continuing to play for free? He's had his exposure and two deep runs.

have you paid attention to the body language between Few and Tillie this year??? One instance that I took note of -----in Provo---with about 1 minute left (starters had been pulled before) ---Few made is way down the bench congratulating each guy (hugs) ---when he got to Tillie, there was clear apprehension from Tillie---it looked like Few had to give him the old "oh come on" speech .....hope it's nothing....but watched players come out of games all year and paid attention to the language between Few & Tillie ---doesn't look to loving........with that said ----I really really want to see that kid back in Zags uni next season....fingers crossed

I have really enjoyed watching KT as a Zag. He has grown a lot. I think he could learn a lot coming back one more year. And he still has a great deal to learn. If he decides to part ways, I wish him the absolute best. Once a Zag, always a Zag.

Killian Tillie needs to do what HE wants to do. He has grown and contributed at Gonzaga. If he wants (and can) to return to the Zags, we’ll welcome him as family. If he wants to do other things, we wish him well.

What I’m curious about, wasn’t Tillie one of the main reasons Ayayi chose GU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
    "Make it yourself"
    "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
    "Okay"

Red face

He will. 95% certain of it now

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinZag View Post
    Killian Tillie needs to do what HE wants to do. He has grown and contributed at Gonzaga. If he wants (and can) to return to the Zags, we’ll welcome him as family. If he wants to do other things, we wish him well.
    Bingo Bango.

I've loved watching him as a Zag and would love to see him return. If everybody comes back, we look like a preseason top-5 team and as likely as the 2017 team to go all the way. But if he goes pro, I wish him all the best and root for his continued development. He's got the upside to be a rotation guy in the NBA if he can put it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    He will. 95% certain of it now
    Well, that's encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizZAG View Post
    I would speculate that it was staff that made the call to keep him out, not Killian's decision. .
    Nope. Tillie dressed and was going to play, then he somehow aggravated the injury during warmups and told the staff that he was in too much pain to play. Tillies decision 100%

Quote Originally Posted by MileHigh View Post
    Nope. Tillie dressed and was going to play, then he somehow aggravated the injury during warmups and told the staff that he was in too much pain to play. Tillies decision 100%
    So do players ever get numbed up for Hip pointers....ice or shots to play in your experience at this level?

Quote Originally Posted by MileHigh View Post
    That's disappointing to hear. Didn't one of Florida State players play with a torn groin muscle? Of course only Killian knows what his body can handle.