Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Silas Melson!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ777 View Post
    Hopefully a couple of the posters who continuously criticize him will walk on next year to take his minutes.
    Wait, who is still one of his detractors? I was probably his harshest critic, and you'd probably have to go back to 2016 or so to find me still unconvinced about him. He reinvented his game. Without which, he would have gone the path of BA. He did what many players simply don't do. Now, he gets mentioned in the same breath as guys Kyle Dranginis and Byron Wesley and he's one of the winningest Zags of all time.

Perhaps I have glazed over those posts, but I just remember seeing any anti-Silas sentiment. Albeit, criticisms of play and performance are normal and happen for every player.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Crazy View Post
    Wait, who is still one of his detractors? I was probably his harshest critic, and you'd probably have to go back to 2016 or so to find me still unconvinced about him. He reinvented his game. Without which, he would have gone the path of BA. He did what many players simply don't do. Now, he gets mentioned in the same breath as guys Kyle Dranginis and Byron Wesley and he's one of the winningest Zags of all time.

Perhaps I have glazed over those posts, but I just remember seeing any anti-Silas sentiment. Albeit, criticisms of play and performance are normal and happen for every player.
    right on, but I see the posts on Silas you haven't evidently.

anyway, has always been tough-minded defensive stopper on other team's alpha guard, like GBj in that respect, but not the 2 guard scorer many judge the 2 guard position on. I think that's where the criticisms come from.

Instead, there's a reason he's such a winning player with the various combos of Zag players imo; lots of Zags can score, only the select few can successfully dog the other team's alpha guard