Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do you want to see a game in K2?

Default tix for Monday

If anyone has a pair of tickets available for Monday's game vs LMU, please let me know. Driving over from Montana...

I am looking for extra ticket to the Saint Mary's game on March 1st. I have one but my girlfriend is visiting that weekend so I am trying to find a ticket for her. Please PM me if you might have an extra. Thanks a ton.
    Last edited by tenniszag; 02-20-2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Also, willing to pay for the ticket if necessary

Default I know it's probably impossible ...

But I would love, love to go to the St. Mary's game on March 1. I've never been to a game at K2 and will be back in Spokane visiting the fam that Saturday. One or two tix would be great and I'm willing to pay face value or a little more. If any of you guys can help a brother out .... I promise to stand all game and make a ruckus. It's the least I can do!

cheers,
    Fu
    “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

As long as I'm dreaming...
    Senior Night against Santa Clara....March 3rd.

Default Portland game tonight

Anybody got a couple extra tickets for tonights game in portland? Please, please pm me.

Looking for 1 ticket (for myself) for SCU on March 3. Please PM me, will pay for the ticket. Thanks!!

I didn't want to use a sob story, but damn if it isn't true. My dad had heart surgery last month and complications put him back in the hospital this month. He's finally back home (well not "home" home, as the folks' roof damn-near collapsed from the snow and has to be replaced, meaning they're living in temporary digs). I'm back visiting for a few days and would like nothing more than to be able to take dad to a game (OK, THE game) on Saturday. Considering the difficulties of the last few months and the fact he's never been to a game at K2, somehow procurring a couple tix to St. Mary's would mean a LOT. Please PM if you an help me out. And yes, I will pay!

Thanks zagnuts!
    ~Fu
    “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

I have a friend who is a senior, but this semester fell below the full time student requirements (12 units) Thus, he cannot attend games. He has been able to get in to some this semester, but would obviously love to be at Senior Night. If anyone has an extra ticket for him, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    I would love to see a game in K2, but the logistics of getting to Spokane would require more than just a day or two's notice. If the opportunity presented itself to go to a game with some notice (for booking flights, etc. ) then I'm definitely up for it !
    Thanks again to BobZag for the opportunity to watch the Zags lay the wood to the Gaels yesterday. The game and the chance to meet so many great people from this board were memorable indeed. I also need to give a shout out to Mrs. RZ for letting me dash off to Spokane on such short notice. . .

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

Wearing a face mask in a pandemic isn't a political choice. It's an IQ test.

I'd like to be put on the list for a game next season. Thanks.
    youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011