Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see a game in K2?

Default Recent Grad who hasnt seen any games in K2

I graduated recently and saw all the games in K1 but have only seen the Dickau Cassic in K2. I don't have any preference of games just would love to go any time since I only live a couple of blocks away.
    Thanks

Well, I have the privilege to attend the San Diego game this year in K2, so I'll not ask for tickets and hope another lucky fan gets to go. I am so excited I can't wait. Am going to New Zealand at the end of the year, but my excitement is for January 19th in Spokane!!!!

Bob, thanks for everything.

SWZag

Did I mention that last week when I was riding my tri-cycle, I wrecked after trying a sweet jump. Well, when I got up, I looked down at my knee, and I was bleeding blue and red....

:-(

:-)
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Default Thank you so much!

Washington State or Northern Colorado would be great as my wife is due to have our first baby in late January. Thank you so much for the offer

i might have a tix for ya sonuva...

Default Ebay

There are several different Zag game tickets being auctioned on Ebay. I wanted tickets to the Montana game very badly. They were upper section located and went for $460 (needless to say, I wasn't the buyer) but I doubt they will all go for that. Just another option for some people. Buckle up first though.

Smile Thanks

Thank you for the generous offer to assist those who have not seen a game in the K2.

I have not seen a game in K2. However, as of Wednesday, that will change. I was fortunate to have a good friend who obtained 2 tickets to the Emporia State game.

Please put me second on your priority list as a person who has seen one game. As to which game and date, it does not matter. The fun of seeing a game in K2, regardless of the opponent, would be wonderful.

Thanks

Default Ticket Donations

From time to time, game tickets are available from various school auctions. Gonzaga Prep for example will occasionally sell donated tickets on eBay (my donated tickets to the Idaho game are up for auction right now). Buying tickets in this way enables one to see the Zags, support a good cause, and gain an income tax deduction (for amount paid above face value) all at once!
    Last edited by Zaggasser; 11-03-2007 at 05:45 PM. Reason: typo

2 Kraziness in the Kennels and 3 in the Arena is all I have been able to go to. I am from Missoula so going to see the Griz would be superb. If not any game would suffice. Utah #2.

Thanks for the offer BZ

Default 12/17 or 12/31

I have been to 2 games in Spokane Arena but have never been able to get tickets to any of the Kennels. I would like to see Northen Colorado (12/17) or Utah (12/31) during my winter break.

BZ, have tickets for the game in the areana, but nothing in K2. Am bidding on a couple tickets on ebay for UC Riverside. Might get a shot on a call in through the Bulldog club, but always iffy.

Default Would love to see any game

I'm a '99 GU Grad and '02 GU Law Grad, never been to a game in K2 (rarely missed a game at the out Kennel when I was a student), despite by best efforts to buy tickets. Would love to see any game, but a conference game would the best.

Default Be sure to activate your Private Message inbox

Please be sure to check your Private Message inbox, and to be certain it is activated. Already, a few of you have missed ticket opportunities due to non-activated inboxes or just not checking for private messages in a timely manner.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Special thanks to ZAGduck and BZ. Thanks to those two ( and I am sure many others) I am on my way to watch the Montana/GU game.

What an awsome deal guys, thanks so much for the chance to visit the K2 during a real game.

GO GRIZ!!!!!

Just kidding. I hope others get the same chance.

Default Congratulations ZMF

Cheer 'em on for me, buddy!

Thanks zagfaninmt. Going to be a blast. A little torn between the teams as I grew up and graduated from just south of Missoula in Florence. Always been a Griz fan, but 99% of that is for the football team.

Will cheer for both teams, but want the Zags to win.

Default I understand ZagNative . . .

who has done more to enliven, enlighten and brighten the GUB than just about anyone else, will be at the season opener against Emporia State tonight.

It will be her first GU home game at the MAC Center. May there be many more.

K2, I predict, will never be the same.

Excellent!
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

If anyone knows "Kylasdad" Have them check their inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by gamagin View Post
    who has done more to enliven, enlighten and brighten the GUB than just about anyone else, will be at the season opener against Emporia State tonight.

It will be her first GU home game at the MAC Center. May there be many more.

K2, I predict, will never be the same.
    I'm a little surprised that ZN hadn't been to the MAC for a game, but I'm very happy for her. Good News!

Default 12/31 please

I would love a chance to go to the 12/31 game against Utah. It's the first time I've been back in spokane during the season since I graduated in 2002.

I don't want to ask too much, but if it's possible, four tickets would be great so my father in law and brother in law could join my wife and I. It would be great to watch a game with 3 alums and 1 future zag.

I'd love to go to the 12/31 game against Utah, or the 2/9 game against Pepperdine. I'd really like to get to a conference game, but I would take anything.

I saw the Zags play Duke in the Garden last December, and I'd definitely make the trek to Spokane for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasZag View Post
    I'd love to go to the 12/31 game against Utah, or the 2/9 game against Pepperdine. I'd really like to get to a conference game, but I would take anything.

I saw the Zags play Duke in the Garden last December, and I'd definitely make the trek to Spokane for a game.
    Were you the one that said "hi" to me outside MSG after the game last season? Or who was that? I'm not sure I've talked to him since.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

I’ve never been to K2 and sure would appreciate any opportunity.

Default I would like to see a game

Bob,
    I have been around GU for many years, my family used to go to all the games when my mother was in school (she used to drop me off at the gym and I would shoot baskets with a Stockton and the boys in between pickup games). The reason I would like tickets is that I would like to take my Dad to a game at K2. He has been in the building 1 time, but he has never seen a real game. Since is in his mid 70's it would be nice to get him in there one more time for real game.
    Thanks