View Poll Results: GUnit of the Game - NCAA - Ohio State - 03. 17. 18 ?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hachimura

8 5.56%
  • Perkins

8 5.56%
  • Norvell, Jr.

124 86.11%
  • Melson

0 0%
  • Williams III

0 0%
  • Other ( and why )

4 2.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GUnit of the Game - NCAA - Ohio State - 03. 17. 18 ?

Quote Originally Posted by bballbeachbum View Post
    no doubt Texas, all stepped up
    not sure that's why coach pulled J3 then, early foul and Holtmann's intent on putting fouls on J3 imo. maybe Few will give us a quote. in any case, Rui answered the bell with his best game in the uni
    Of course I'll wait to listen to what Few says. OTOH, that early foul was indicative of J3 trying to do too much.

This team played with class and won with class. Hope to never see those refs again ever. Voted for Snacks but major props to Josh for keeping the guys on target.

Quote Originally Posted by zagbeliever View Post
    This team played with class and won with class. Hope to never see those refs again ever. Voted for Snacks but major props to Josh for keeping the guys on target.
    It's obvious that OSU players were trying to intimidate us, and Josh was having nothing of it. The team kept their cool, as befitting a championship caliber team.

Perkins had a few incredible passes. Like impossible finds. A couple to Rui were just next level stuff.

Even more impressive after replay.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    It's obvious that OSU players were trying to intimidate us, and Josh was having nothing of it. The team kept their cool, as befitting a championship caliber team.
    I was so proud him and our team. OSU and the zebras took the low road.

Snacks got my vote! Kudos to Josh and Rui.
    Parlez-vous français?

Josh, Zn and rui balled out. I need to see better from the line but dang these boys balled. Ohio st tried to punk us. Nope!
    Love the zags for life

Norvell and Rui were unreal, it’s wild to see how good these two are. The future is bright!

Other.

CO MVPS. Lefty CLUTCH and Rui. Needed both their efforts on both ends of the floor.
    These two are a couple of my favs all time in program history along with Josh at PG. I'd love to coach those three kids. They'd challenge you some days no doubt, but other days would be so rewarding.

I picked Perks -
    He held the team together -- solid in a very big game.

Snacks is the obvious choice, Rui a close second, but Perks did the little things that were so important in this slug fest.

Go Zags - Beat Xmen or Noles!!
    “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

In this one i had to go with the team. What makes the Zags go, and win in games like this one, is their belief in how important the concept of TEAM is. Norvell, and Rui certain were terrific, and both were playing their best games ever I think. But when I look at the victory, and how the game was one, I have to go with TEAM. In this game, on that night, the whole team had to collectively step up and do it together both on offense and defense.

Not much has been said about Perkins. I feel he played his best game ever as a point guard. EVER. I'm sure doc is proud of him too. For me his game was classic point guard play. He was the Quarterback. He was the magician. I believe he's the one that made it all work out last night with his brilliant passing and brilliancy in running that offense to perfection. The refs were allowing Ohio St to play so physical against Perkins. The guy guarding him was hand checking him in the chest all night long, but Perk never stopped being the aggressor. His dribbling was artful. I loved his game. I can't ignor him as Player of the Game.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Spot on, Reborn! This was a team effort. Shoutout to Silas, JW3, Tillie and Kispert! Everyone was dialed in and contributed to the victory last night.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Quote Originally Posted by ScrapironJim View Post
    The refs cheated . . . period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spot on.

P.S. Norvell was GUnit.
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Quote Originally Posted by UberZagFan View Post
    Spot on.

P.S. Norvell was GUnit.
    Yes . . . SNACKS!!!!!!!!!