Thread: Game time.

Default Game time.

Looks like 4:45 PT.
    "To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift..."

--Steve Prefontaine--

whew.

great news!

wayyyyy better time, pretty much our usual WCC time on many Saturday games (5 pm PST).

might have to trade in my green attire for my gonzaga gear this year!

On CBS. From Gozags.

Looks like the big boy time slot as far as my eye can tell. 7:45 East Coast Time on CBS. Let's show the east coast some zag bball boys. Hope the 3's are falling.

Whew.
    But we don't play nobody.

Thank God! My DVR had a brain fart, and I was unable to see the game. The video stopped at the 33 second mark, then jumped to the end of the recording. Between watching highlights on youtube, and following the commentary here, I'll survive.

Isn't CBS Sports a separate channel from just CBS? I have TNT, TBS and TRUtv specifically for the tourney (on DISH), but don't have the CBS Sports channel...

If it was like today, all games are on CBS, TNT, TBS, and TRUtv, I don't think any games are on CBS Sports Channel. I was watching all games on those 4 channels this evening.

That's Prime Time on the East Coast and on the Mother Network.....Leslie Moonves knows what's up....

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Thank God! My DVR had a brain fart, and I was unable to see the game. The video stopped at the 33 second mark, then jumped to the end of the recording. Between watching highlights on youtube, and following the commentary here, I'll survive.
    You didn't miss much. Only three points really...

* Thank gawd for Josh Perkins.
    * I cringe every time JW3 is at the free throw line.
    * Why does Norvell miss (seemingly) every shot except the last one?

Quote Originally Posted by Robzagnut View Post
    You didn't miss much. Only three points really...

* Thank gawd for Josh Perkins.
    * I cringe every time JW3 is at the free throw line.
    * Why does Norvell miss every shot except the last one?
    Agree on all three, particularly the cringe when J3 shoots free throws. I thought he'd gotten over his issues at the line, but he obviously had a relapse yesterday.

I posted earlier about our two freshman contributors, Corey and Zach. They both have a ton of experience as the alpha dogs on their teams. That's why IMO they're comfortable with the ball in their hands in critical situations. These two assassins are going to be our leaders for the next two years, hopefully three.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    That's Prime Time on the East Coast and on the Mother Network.....Leslie Moonves knows what's up....
    Don't think the message has been lost on other conferences. Zags are the Top Dog on the West Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Agree on all three, particularly the cringe when J3 shoots free throws. I thought he'd gotten over his issues at the line, but he obviously had a relapse yesterday.

I posted earlier about our two freshman contributors, Corey and Zach. They both have a ton of experience as the alpha dogs on their teams. That's why IMO they're comfortable with the ball in their hands in critical situations. These two assassins are going to be our leaders for the next two years, hopefully three.
    Only good thing that came outta that game is hopefully Rui will understand the importance of clutch free throws at the end of a tight NCAA tournament game. Those two misses were huge and it could have ended so differently.