Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memo to Birddog

Default Bowser lives!

All is now as it should be. Carry on folks.

And Bowser don’t blame me for failing to secure tickets to the Pilots game. That was on the Pontiff and he will have to justify that slight himself. He and I did attend together and I was kind of wondering where you were. I had to scrounge elsewhere this year for insider information on Snapco. Luckily I know some honchos at Amazon who do M&A work so I was able to get in on this before the news broke on Bloomberg.

Default Product Review; Hobbit References

Bird:

Saw the note from Mee. She may be on to something. Was watching Frankie and Grace last week under duress. Thought one of the daughters looked familiar. You think? Even an idea uprooted from a Jane Fonda/Lily Tomlin sitcom is okay by me if brings in the Benjamins. No yam cream though. I heard Jane has cornered the commodities market in yams and other tubers. Will she ever stop being a thorn in her sides?

Bowser

PS: Stop calling me Frodo. Think about it. Makes you Sam.

But Jane's mandibles will never equal Keira Knightley's.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Agreed BZ. Keira's mandible is rounded, soft and supple, inviting you to hold it lightly, your forefinger barely touching her skin. In contrast, sources tell me Jane has developed a "man-jaw." Unfortunately, it detracts from her other physical assets, despite being well-preserved for her age and mileage.