Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Portland and Miami

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,031

    Default Portland and Miami

    Collins and Olynyk head to head on ESPN.

    Delete when you want.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Logan Neighborhood, represent!
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Collins and Olynyk head to head on ESPN.

    Delete when you want.
    Thanks for the head's up!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,425

    Default

    USD beating Hartford 57-49, 12 minutes left. On CBSSN.

    http://www.cbssports.com/watch/cbssportsnetwork/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caduceus View Post
    USD beating Hartford 57-49, 12 minutes left. On CBSSN.

    http://www.cbssports.com/watch/cbssportsnetwork/
    The good news is Zach Collins has 10 points in 11 minutes. I'll let you tell me which team he is on!
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    The good news is Zach Collins has 10 points in 11 minutes. I'll let you tell me which team he is on!
    There's no "other games" thread. This was as good as any, without cluttering up the front page with another non-current Zag thread. Sorry to invade. Thought it might be of interest since there's a WCC game tonight.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caduceus View Post
    There's no "other games" thread. This was as good as any, without cluttering up the front page with another non-current Zag thread. Sorry to invade. Thought it might be of interest since there's a WCC game tonight.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    16,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caduceus View Post
    USD beating Hartford 57-49, 12 minutes left. On CBSSN.

    http://www.cbssports.com/watch/cbssportsnetwork/
    I just noticed this. Good for them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Collins had a really good run in the first half, 10 and 4 in 10 minutes.

    Olynyk played more, had 9 points 5 boards and 7 assists.

    The only NBA games I am interested in are those with Zags. A game with 2 Zags is worth watching.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •