Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shut the eff up...

So the guy gets hurt..then a fan decides its time to say something bad to him? What makes that fan think its ok to say something bad to a guy who just got injured? The security should immediately escourt that ass clown to the BYU locker room for a post game face to face apology to TJ and his teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    This.

How this hasn't been moved yet is beyond me.

Meanwhile, a post about a WCC coach being arrested, actually charged, and possibly fired gets locked and moved within 5 posts.

Which is more relevant to men's bball board? One was on ESPN, this was on the Utes message board
    Meh, whatever. Seems like both are relevant to Gonzaga since they both happened in the WCC. I wish all discussion like that could just take place on this central board because not even half the people frequent the other sub-forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagger View Post
    Zagger, I played ball with some guys over the years that were world class cusser's, but ran around barefoot before velcro was invented.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by jim77 View Post
    So the guy gets hurt..then a fan decides its time to say something bad to him? What makes that fan think its ok to say something bad to a guy who just got injured? The security should immediately escourt that ass clown to the BYU locker room for a post game face to face apology to TJ and his teammates.
    This is how better-than-a-bundle of BYU fans reacted, and it's a fair reaction. The problem is, I haven't been able to find any source for what was said that Haws was reacting to, or to what extent he was actually injured.

Quote Originally Posted by zagdontzig View Post
    This is how better-than-a-bundle of BYU fans reacted, and it's a fair reaction. The problem is, I haven't been able to find any source for what was said that Haws was reacting to, or to what extent he was actually injured.
    I was watching the game live. You couldn't hear what was said to him on the telecast. He definitely injured his ankle and went to the locker room for treatment. Returned to the game later on, though.