Thread: OT: But of importance for those attending the WCC Tournament in Las Vegas

Default OT: But of importance for those attending the WCC Tournament in Las Vegas

Mods, feel free to move this elsewhere but I posted it here, for widest dissemination and because it may prevent some heartburn for those attending the WCC Tournament in Las Vegas. There is a "clear bag" regulation in effect for the first time at the Orleans. Here is the pertinent information:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...bag-policy.pdf
    Every year Mark Few loses guys that you never heard of before they became a Zag and replaces them with guys you never heard of before they became a Zag. Jimmy Dykes-Maui Classic 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    Mods, feel free to move this elsewhere but I posted it here, for widest dissemination and because it may prevent some heartburn for those attending the WCC Tournament in Las Vegas. There is a "clear bag" regulation in effect for the first time at the Orleans. Here is the pertinent information:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...bag-policy.pdf
    Clear bag rules are everywhere...and make sure that your bag fits within the dimensions prescribed by the facility. My wife had a clear bag that was oversize by a mere inch, and the not so friendly folks at the Alamodome wouldn't let her in. Good thing our hotel was a five minute walk from the facility. She barely made it in time to catch our band's performance.

Here's a way to get your camera in! KGB ring Used for spy purposes, and discrete picture taking. This ring uses film around the finger, and has a high definition lens. Frame is advanced by top lever which also cocks the shutter. Single speed, single diaphragm and fixed focusing. Optical front disguised by front cover.

Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

As the full-figured male sex symbol for my generation, I recommend cargo pants, carpenter jeans, one or two 18 ounce 100% plastic hip flasks filled with Hood River Clear Creek Pear Brandy, and - if you wish (and subject to local laws of course) - cannabis edibles that look exactly like chocolate candy bars - "Hershay" bars are my go-to option since the "a" looks a lot like an "e" to the uninformed.

See you in Vegas, and ....

Go Bulldogs!
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Zag View Post
    As the full-figured male sex symbol for my generation

Go Bulldogs!
    And because of you I have always been a very distant 2nd!
    Hey, did you happen to catch Judge Judy the other night?

Cameras prohibited? Or just use neck strap and carry a spare battery in your pocket?