• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Section 116
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

OT: But of importance for those attending the WCC Tournament in Las Vegas

Mods, feel free to move this elsewhere but I posted it here, for widest dissemination and because it may prevent some heartburn for those attending the WCC Tournament in Las Vegas. There is a "clear bag" regulation in effect for the first time at the Orleans. Here is the pertinent information:

• TexasZagFan
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Section 116 View Post
    Mods, feel free to move this elsewhere but I posted it here, for widest dissemination and because it may prevent some heartburn for those attending the WCC Tournament in Las Vegas. There is a "clear bag" regulation in effect for the first time at the Orleans. Here is the pertinent information:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...bag-policy.pdf
    Clear bag rules are everywhere...and make sure that your bag fits within the dimensions prescribed by the facility. My wife had a clear bag that was oversize by a mere inch, and the not so friendly folks at the Alamodome wouldn't let her in. Good thing our hotel was a five minute walk from the facility. She barely made it in time to catch our band's performance.

Comment

• willandi
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2007

Here's a way to get your camera in! KGB ring Used for spy purposes, and discrete picture taking. This ring uses film around the finger, and has a high definition lens. Frame is advanced by top lever which also cocks the shutter. Single speed, single diaphragm and fixed focusing. Optical front disguised by front cover.

Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• 75Zag
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

As the full-figured male sex symbol for my generation, I recommend cargo pants, carpenter jeans, one or two 18 ounce 100% plastic hip flasks filled with Hood River Clear Creek Pear Brandy, and - if you wish (and subject to local laws of course) - cannabis edibles that look exactly like chocolate candy bars - "Hershay" bars are my go-to option since the "a" looks a lot like an "e" to the uninformed.

See you in Vegas, and ....

Go Bulldogs!
        Do not go gentle into that good night,
        Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
        Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• sittingon50
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 75Zag View Post
          As the full-figured male sex symbol for my generation

Go Bulldogs!
          And because of you I have always been a very distant 2nd!
          But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• TravelinZag
            Zag for Life
            • Dec 2012

Cameras prohibited? Or just use neck strap and carry a spare battery in your pocket?

Comment

• Bluze
              Bulldog Fan
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by TravelinZag View Post
              Cameras prohibited? Or just use neck strap and carry a spare battery in your pocket?
              I have always carried my Nikon camera into the arena and have never been denied it's use.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X