• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagDad84
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2014

Who Is going to Vegas???

Play-In Games for the women start on Thursday at Noon and 2:00. The 1st two women's quarterfinal games are at 4:00 & 6:00 on Thursday. The second set of women's quarterfinals (including the Lady Zags) are on Friday along with the play-in games for the men.

Who is headed to Vegas and when are you going to get there??

Wife and I are flying down early on Thursday and hope to catch the 1st session of play-in games on Thursday.

ZagDad
  • CG3Dad
    Kennel Club
    • Nov 2017

Originally posted by ZagDad84 View Post
    Play-In Games for the women start on Thursday at Noon and 2:00. The 1st two women's quarterfinal games are at 4:00 & 6:00 on Thursday. The second set of women's quarterfinals (including the Lady Zags) are on Friday along with the play-in games for the men.

Who is headed to Vegas and when are you going to get there??

Wife and I are flying down early on Thursday and hope to catch the 1st session of play-in games on Thursday.

ZagDad
    I'm going Zagdad. Congrats on another conference win. LMU is coming in at the 4th seed. Looking forward to some great games. Perhaps we'll get a chance to meet in person? I'm coming in Thursday morning, driving in from L.A.

Regards

Keith Gipson (Chelsey's dad)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Zaglaw
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I'll be there. Arriving late afternoon on Thursday so I can make the Lady Zags' game at noon on Friday.

Comment

Working...
      X