Thread: Facebook

Default Facebook

So for the past few months I had been working with some internet “friends” and was on a page called NCAA Trash talkers. It was really cool and really fun. I got to make cool memes and do some friendly trash talk, never called anyone names or anything like that. Always had fun and gave everyone mad respect on the page. Always loved communicating with the Facebook community and talking Zags basketball and really just basketball in general.

Then one of the so called friends made a tasteless meme and my boy Gozagswhoohoo called him out on it and the guy acted like such a jerk. Long story short that page had 12K likes and a fun community to interact with and now I had to leave the page because the page had gotten progressively worse as time went on and it becasme now fun. Gozagswhoohoo was instrumental in helping me realize that my work was FAR superior than what everyone else had....

So he gave me the idea to start my own page ... my own Facebook FAMILY FRIENDLY page. Our page is called NCAA BANTER (link below)

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...content_filter

I encourage all of you to go out and look at my page. If you like the content please give it a like and a share. I really want a STRONG Zags representation so I can do what I like most... making some Zags stuff.... please give the page a like and a share... invite all your friends...

Me and Gozagswhoohoo would really appreciate it. We love each and every one of you.

Thanks,

Qualified for 22 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
    We love each and every one of you.

Thanks,

Love you guys back.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Quote Originally Posted by TheZagPhish View Post
    Love you guys back.
    Thanks Phish. It means a lot

11 Straight Round of 32s

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
    Me and Gozagswhoohoo would really appreciate it. We love each and every one of you.
    I know.
    *gets encased in frozen carbonite*
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

I am in.
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaZaggin' View Post
    I know.
    I just about blew a blood vessel laughing so hard.

Man that was sharp, hiding in plain sight, takes a perfect pause to figure it out.

You might have written the internet's most "pure" or "best" 7 word cool reply, both respecting and mocking the original post.

Fun to watch artists at work.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaZaggin' View Post
    I know.
    That was good hahahhaha

11 Straight Round of 32s

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I am in.
    Thanks for the support!

11 Straight Round of 32s

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR