Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you feel about the Zags now?

Default The day after the LMU game

I'm feeling really good this morning about the team. They played great defense again last night. And Saint Mary's lost to San Francisco. That puts the Zags alone in first place in the conference with just 3 games to go. I had a feeling that St Mary's might lose in San Francisco. They really haven't played all that great on the road. I watched the game and is was really cool to see how tough San Francisco was, and how well Ferarri played. Also, they did a great job holding Landale down. He had another bad game, missing multiple easy shots around the basket. He was also in foul trouble the whole second half, and must have missed around ten minutes of play.

Zags play their last home game tomorrow, and they now know they're in 1st place, and will go all out tomorrow I think. After that there's just one more week before the WCC Tournament.

I'm happy. I'm grateful to be a Zag. I'm really proud of our boys.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

I'm concerned with the relatively poor/inconsistent three point shooting by our starting guards and wing. I fear it could bite us big time in the tournament.