Thread: If we play with the same intensity and sense of urgency as we did last night.....

Default If we play with the same intensity and sense of urgency as we did last night.....

We will make another FF. The keyword is "if". It appears that sometimes they get complacent and play down to the level of their competition; that obviously was not the case last night. If they bring it every single game they can go very very far, especially this year where there is no one dominant team.

If we play with the same intensity and sense of urgency as we did last night ..... In that case .... I wouldn't want to play the Zags!
    Only worry I have for the Zags is playing a team that's really good at D - especially 3 pt D and around the basket D. I'm really liking that the Zags had great D last night. Once the competition gets stiffer and teams are playing with lots of determination we'd better be shooting FTs at a higher % clip. I'm thinking these Zags will make the S16. Anything after that is gravy
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zagger View Post
    If we play with the same intensity and sense of urgency as we did last night ..... In that case .... I wouldn't want to play the Zags!
    Only worry I have for the Zags is playing a team that's really good at D - especially 3 pt D and around the basket D. I'm really liking that the Zags had great D last night. Once the competition gets stiffer and teams are playing with lots of determination we'd better be shooting FTs at a higher % clip. I'm thinking these Zags will make the S16. Anything after that is gravy
    I would actually be disappointed if we only made it to the Sweet 16. Again, if they decide that they want to play every game
    from here on out like last night, then they can go very far

Playing the way they did last night is going to be a key to the rest of the season. I'm not predicting a Final Four appearance just yet. I'm really not into predicting about outcomes in the NCAA Tournament until the Season is over. But the Zags are looking really good right now, and certainly the coaches had a great plan. Chemistry is great, cohesion is very good, defense is outstanding, and the offense is coming along. Yes! Just keep playing the way we are now and we have a great chance of winning this conference.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    We will make another FF. The keyword is "if". It appears that sometimes they get complacent and play down to the level of their competition; that obviously was not the case last night. If they bring it every single game they can go very very far, especially this year where there is no one dominant team.
    I agree and disagree with your post. If they do they could go far. But no team at any level and any sport always plays their best. It’s simply a condition of being human. I will say that the Zags showed their ceiling is higher than many have assumed. I would still be happy to make another sweet 16. Too many things can happen in the crapshoot that is the tourney.