• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Markburn1
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by johno View Post
    I guess this is the most appropriate thread to ask what kind of team St. Marys will have next year. I think Londale is a graduating this year, is anyone else?
    This year was their chance. Landale, Hermanson and Naar are all graduating. That's pretty much their entire offensive production. The exception is Jordan Ford. That kid will be back and he is really good. Their recruiting class isn't terrible but it's pretty thin. Big guy coming in that was rated pretty high. They will be a lot less talented next year.

Comment

• jpn17
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
      This year was their chance. Landale, Hermanson and Naar are all graduating. That's pretty much their entire offensive production. The exception is Jordan Ford. That kid will be back and he is really good. Their recruiting class isn't terrible but it's pretty thin. Big guy coming in that was rated pretty high. They will be a lot less talented next year.
      They have a few guys coming in next year that are going to end up being pretty good. But they will be a young team. They might fall back toward the rest of the WCC pack next year, kind of like their 2014 and 2015 seasons. Or the guys might click right away and Saint Mary's gives Gonzaga a run for their money again. We also don't know if teams like USD, USF or Pacific will improve on their seasons this year or if they will continue to settle for mediocrity. It's hard to say for sure, but I fully expect SMC to finish somewhere around the top of the WCC.

Comment

Working...
      X