Thread: A New Defense???

Default A New Defense???

Did anybody else notice the USD announcer keep referring to the defense as "Player-To-Player"??

I have never heard this phrase before. It has always been Man-To-Man in every league and telecast I have watched.

Is this a "PC" or California thing or have I just been sleeping at the wheel again?

ZagDad

You are CORRECT....both a PC thing, and definitely a CALIFORNIA THING!!!!!!!! (note: for full disclosure, I was born in Antioch, California; i'm an expert on all things of the FRUIT AND NUT STATE!

Hey Kemo:

I think the trade winds are blowing some of your fruit and nut seeds and pollen up to the West side of Washington. Could you keep your pollen and seeds in your own state please?

Thank You for your consideration.

ZagDad

I'll pass it on to my relatives.....I left the 'poppy state' for good in 1974..........I'm all MONTANA, NOW, 'THE LAST BEST PLACE....imo (-: I'm looking forward to Barta's performance on tape this evening! Hope to catch the 'live Pacific-Gonzaga Ladies' game next thursday!

Kemo:

After you watch the BYU-GU game tonight, let us know what you think on the Lady Zags vs Lady Cougars thread.

Thank You,

ZagDad

I will. I do have 3 games to watch (probably tomorrow...a grand child's birthday to attend; a grand childs baptism via scipe' (?)... oh, and I guess they will play the Super Bowl tomorrow...... probably by monday sometime.... i'll try to comment on anything I might view differently....... You Zag fans are in the "sweet spot'
    Good night!

Quote Originally Posted by Kemo 1966 View Post
    You are CORRECT....both a PC thing, and definitely a CALIFORNIA THING!!!!!!!! (note: for full disclosure, I was born in Antioch, California; i'm an expert on all things of the FRUIT AND NUT STATE!
    Californians...never passing up a moment to wear their false virtues on their sleeves.

Full disclosure as well: I was born and raised, in South Central L.A. - thank God (Oooops can I post that?! > I haven't succumbed to this ridiculous stuff.

I read somewhere that some women are now objecting to the word "woMAN" because it contains the contemptible "M" word!

Man!!..this stuff (oops) - "shoot!!" - this stuff is getting out of control!! Makes me laugh.

You guys are doing great, congrats - LMU seems to be settling in right where I thought (top 3) although we're currently 5th - but looking to close
    in on 3rd - at least. See you guys in a week!

Well CG3Dad, hopefully we can help you out with a victory on Saturday over St. Mary's.

ZagDad

Quote Originally Posted by ZagDad84 View Post
    Well CG3Dad, hopefully we can help you out with a victory on Saturday over St. Mary's.

ZagDad
    Haa! Thanks. We play them tomorrow in Moranga. We've got Wallace, Green and Chelsey back healthy, so I think we might be able to get 'em this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Luck tomorrow CG3Dad.

ZagDad

Quote Originally Posted by ZagDad84 View Post
    Good Luck tomorrow CG3Dad.

ZagDad
    Well ZagDad, we pulled it out! Thanks for the well wishes. Third place, right behind BYU. My girl Chels had a pretty decent
    game last night - playing 16 mins. and connecting on 2 (out of 4) 3-PT attempts. She had 8 pts.

Looking forward to playing Pepperdine on the road Sat.

Also, OT but very happy to say that my daughter was fortunate enough to get picked by a fantastic WCC product, Steve Nash...
    for a one-on-one session a few weeks ago. He's "giving back" to up and coming players in the L.A. area
    The program is called "Give and Go" and Chelsey was one of the first out of hundreds of applicants
    to be selected.

Be unselfish... until it's a negative | Chelsey Gipson | Give and Go: Ep04
    @stevenash #giveandgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INxW_VWYbOc

Regards,

Keith