Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Vote for WCC All Tourney team (Las Vegas years)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tri-Cities
    Posts
    1,965

    Default Vote for WCC All Tourney team (Las Vegas years)

    I guess it's the 10th anniversary of holding the tourney in Vegas and they are doing an All Tourney team. It appears you can vote once a day at the WCC site:

    Lots of Zags to chose from!

    LINK: http://www.wccsports.com/alltournament/
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

    ~ Desiderius Erasmus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tri-Cities
    Posts
    1,965

    Default

    Don't forget to vote again today!
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

    ~ Desiderius Erasmus

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,850

    Default

    A couple should be unanimous. Delly, the Bonus, Brownridge, KP.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    46,228

    Default

    As long as one is at the website, might as well cast a ballot for the Women's team.


    Basketball Web Sites Listing

    Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

  5. #5

    Default

    I remember Ireland carrying LMU to 3 wins in 3 days as a 9 seed back in '13 - probably the greatest single player performance over a tournament, IMO.
    History has its eyes on you.

    Sage of the GU Message Board

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    16,932

    Default

    thanks for posting that link, Radbooks. That was fun.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    46,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    thanks for posting that link, Radbooks. That was fun.
    You can vote every day !


    Basketball Web Sites Listing

    Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tri-Cities
    Posts
    1,965

    Default

    Bump to remind you to vote again today!
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

    ~ Desiderius Erasmus

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Once and Future Zag View Post
    I remember Ireland carrying LMU to 3 wins in 3 days as a 9 seed back in '13 - probably the greatest single player performance over a tournament, IMO.
    Clearly a great run by Ireland, but also somewhat benefited by the conference tournament seeding format at the time. For the Zags, I'd go with John Rillie averaging 32 per game over 3 games in the conference tournament in 1995 while hitting 20 of 28, 3s and 22 of 24 free throws to lead us (as a 4 seed) to our first NCAA tournament..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tri-Cities
    Posts
    1,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    Clearly a great run by Ireland, but also somewhat benefited by the conference tournament seeding format at the time. For the Zags, I'd go with John Rillie averaging 32 per game over 3 games in the conference tournament in 1995 while hitting 20 of 28, 3s and 22 of 24 free throws to lead us (as a 4 seed) to our first NCAA tournament..
    This is only for the teams that have played in Vegas, which started 10 years ago. 1995 teams aren't part of this particular vote.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

    ~ Desiderius Erasmus

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,511

    Default

    I just can't make myself vote for mouthpiece, ham sandwich or where's waldow. I just can't. And while Jock was good last year, Karno was just so much better, so couldn't do him either.

    Agree with Brownridge, Ireland and I gave one to Dee.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    This is only for the teams that have played in Vegas, which started 10 years ago. 1995 teams aren't part of this particular vote.
    I saw that with the voting, but when I read it for some reason didn't read the Ireland comment in that context, but that makes perfect sense. I voted for Ireland in the poll. He definitely carried his team beyond expectations as much as anyone over the Vegas tournament years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •