Thread: That Ohio State win is starting to look REALLY good

Default That Ohio State win is starting to look REALLY good

It's looking more and more like that Ohio State blow out could look really good come March. Remember....the Zags not only beat them....they torched them. After beating #1 MSU, OSU didn't have a let down. They blew out Maryland at home last night. In case you're interested, here is their remaining schedule:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...edule/_/id/194

They have a road trip now: Sunday at Rutgers and 1/17 at Northwestern. In order to keep up with Purdue and MSU in the Big 10 race, they need to win these "easier" road games. The big advantage that OSU has is that they don't have to play at Michigan State, and they only play Purdue once....unfortunately on the road. But if the Buckeyes keep improving, they might actually win the Big 10 regular season crown.

Yeah that win definitely looks to be shaping up to potentially be the best of the of bunch between them, Texas, & Creighton.

They looked really good the last two games. I kept wondering how the heck we beat them the way we did.

Slightly OT, but I think the Florida 2OT loss is going to look better over time as well. SDSU - not sure that one will ever look ok, but it is what it is.
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by dhozagfan08 View Post
    They looked really good the last two games. I kept wondering how the heck we beat them the way we did.
    New Coach & IIRC, a hurt starter (big?).
    "I think we're all Bozos on this bus."

UW record is up to 13-4 and they are making noise in PAC 12 play. That was a true road win for us which will help our profile too. Probabably our 3rd best OOC win. Better than Texas on a neutral court, IMO.

Jerry Palm has the both Dawgs and Horns as a 7 seed in his latest bracket but their RPI is 40 vs Texas at 48.
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/

He has us as the top 6 seed on spot behind Creighton on the S curve who he give the lowest 5 seed.

ZZ

Quote Originally Posted by zagzilla View Post
    UW record is up to 13-4 and they are making noise in PAC 12 play. That was a true road win for us which will help our profile too. Probabably our 3rd best OOC win. Better than Texas on a neutral court, IMO.

Jerry Palm has the both Dawgs and Horns as a 7 seed in his latest bracket but their RPI is 40 vs Texas at 48.
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/

He has us as the top 6 seed on spot behind Creighton on the S curve who he give the lowest 5 seed.

ZZ
    I would rather be a 6 seed than a 4/5.