Thread: Boy do I feel foolish

Default Boy do I feel foolish

Thought I was watching the Twilight Zone Marathon on the SyFy channel when all it was was the 1st half of the Seahawks game!!
    "I think we're all Bozos on this bus."

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Thought I was watching the Twilight Zone Marathon on the SyFy channel when all it was was the 1st half of the Seahawks game!!
    I hope Wagner does too. Single handedly lost the game with that late hit on the QB. Would have been Seahawks receiving a punt, in all probability. And yes, I know there were a lot of other dumb penalties, but that one, at that time, probably cost them the game.

The Seahawks still wouldn't have made the playoffs with the Atlanta win.

Any bets on them getting a new place kicker for next year? He cost them at least 2-3 games this year. Maybe they can find a 42 year old that kicks 50+ yarders and makes it look easy.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Will be interesting to see how much turnover there is.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Will be interesting to see how much turnover there is.
    Well, the defense did not perform well towards the end of the season. It might have been injuries to Sherman and Chancellor, but it was run defense and pass rush that suffered.

My guess is that Bennett will be gone, maybe Wagner but probably not Thomas. Kam may be finished with the neck injury but I expect Sherman to be giveb a chance to perform.

I wonder if they have checked Ifedi's hearing. He made a lot of false starts and it could have been something as simple as that. Kant will be back so may make Ifedi extra. They do need to get a decent O line and through the draft hasn't seemed to work.

They need to find a durable running back that can actually gain yards consistently. Watching other teams, it doesn't need to be a bruiser like Marshawn, but somebody that doesn't get hurt by contact.

They saw that not paying Haushke was a mistake.

My guess would be 3 new starters on defense, a new running back and a different kicker. They may well trade Graham as Willson and Vannett seem to be OK at catching and better at blocking from the TE spot. A wide receiving corps of Baldwin, Lockett and Richardson would be pretty good, but the second wave may need to be upgraded.

I don't know contract situations, but easily 4-5 new on both sides of the ball. O line HAS to be a priority followed closely by run stopping.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!