Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 350

Thread: 2020 Recruits

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,083

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Says we offered.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post


    Really like his potential, just needs to get stronger and the sky is the limit. Excellent shooting stroke and passing ability at 7'1, not to mention his awesome shot blocking ability.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,083

    Default

    Gonzaga Guru Retweeted

    Corey Evans


    @coreyevans_10
    59m59 minutes ago
    More
    TCU and Gonzaga were in today for top-40 Junior Julian Strawther

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,997

    Default

    Rumor is that Kai Soto is going to except a multi million dollar offer from one of the teams in Spain, either Madrid or Barcelona and forgo the NCAA ala Killian Hayes.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,131

    Default

    Strawther is #33 nationally with 247 now.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    Rumor is that Kai Soto is going to except a multi million dollar offer from one of the teams in Spain, either Madrid or Barcelona and forgo the NCAA ala Killian Hayes.
    Not overly shocked here, money talks!

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Gonzaga Guru Retweeted

    Corey Evans


    @coreyevans_10
    59m59 minutes ago
    More
    TCU and Gonzaga were in today for top-40 Junior Julian Strawther
    We are putting a lot of time into him, hopefully it pays off!

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,083

    Default

    TIS/SFBA


    @SimplyFunBball
    Follow Follow @SimplyFunBball
    More
    6’5 PG 2020 Daishen Nix picks up an offer from Gonzaga! Stay humble! Keep working! #gozags #TrustTheProcess @thegrindsession @djfromveg @ZagMBB


    https://247sports.com/Player/Daishen-Nix-46050728/

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPI6w_F3oXw

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    Rumor is that Kai Soto is going to except a multi million dollar offer from one of the teams in Spain, either Madrid or Barcelona and forgo the NCAA ala Killian Hayes.

    I lived in the PI for three years and was also married to a Filipino. In the PI, basketball is KING...I can see him signing as he most probably comes from a big family. Their culture is such that the children take care of their parents, which is why they have large families. The #1 export in the PI is their workers and they all send money back to their families. If he signs then there is a strong chance he will be the highest earner in his family, so he will do the same - send his money home to assist with his family. It would have been nice to see him play here in the states, especially at GU but the family comes first in their culture...

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,169

    Default

    nice assists and can break down a defense to get to the rim, not great 3pt % being highlighted yet. Nice find.

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    I lived in the PI for three years and was also married to a Filipino. In the PI, basketball is KING...I can see him signing as he most probably comes from a big family. Their culture is such that the children take care of their parents, which is why they have large families. The #1 export in the PI is their workers and they all send money back to their families. If he signs then there is a strong chance he will be the highest earner in his family, so he will do the same - send his money home to assist with his family. It would have been nice to see him play here in the states, especially at GU but the family comes first in their culture...
    My wife was born in the Philippines but grew up in LA. The Philippines along with Lithuania are the two most basketball crazed nations in the world but unfortunately the average height for a Filipino male is like 5'8 so when a Kai Sotto comes along he has an entire nation pulling for him. The kid is legit, hence the multimillion $ offer to play in Spain. His dad played pro ball too, so they're not dirt poor like a lot of people there I just think they felt that Europe is the better way to go over the NCAA.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    My wife was born in the Philippines but grew up in LA. The Philippines along with Lithuania are the two most basketball crazed nations in the world but unfortunately the average height for a Filipino male is like 5'8 so when a Kai Sotto comes along he has an entire nation pulling for him. The kid is legit, hence the multimillion $ offer to play in Spain. His dad played pro ball too, so they're not dirt poor like a lot of people there I just think they felt that Europe is the better way to go over the NCAA.
    So am sure you are getting a steady diet of Lumpia and Pancit and Adobo...lol

    Sorry for the side track...

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,921

    Default

    Harris and Nix. WooooooooWeeeeeeeeee.



    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobZag View Post
    Harris and Nix. WooooooooWeeeeeeeeee.



    Would be nice.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    So am sure you are getting a steady diet of Lumpia and Pancit and Adobo...lol

    Sorry for the side track...
    Yes sir, she's an amazing cook. But she grew up in LA, so she also makes Persian food, Mexican food, Korean, etc. Did I mention that she's an amazing cook? lol

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,083

    Default

    Devin Ugland

    Verified account

    @Devin_Ugland
    10h10 hours ago
    More Devin Ugland Retweeted Devin Ugland
    Evan Mobley finished with 15 points, 7 rebounds and 4 blocks, Isaiah Mobley 10 points, 16 rebounds and 5 blocks, Dominick Harris 14 points. Gianni Hunt led all scorers with 22 points.

    Devin Ugland

    Verified account

    @Devin_Ugland
    Follow Follow @Devin_Ugland
    More
    Isaiah Mobley’s inbounds pass is stolen by Vazquez who misses a double pump 3-pointer. Rancho Christian wins 55-52.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cggonzaga View Post
    Would be nice.
    Yes, I noted the 6'5 guard thing in there.

    As much as I loved Pangos and Bell (and no one loved them more), I am starting to really like these bigger guards. It sure would be nice to go FF this year, and thus can show 2 FF in 3 years, a new level, and not have to apologize to any of these top 50 recruits at all, seems like we'd attract even more.

    Especially if certain programs get sanctioned, though that's a long shot.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Looks like a visit per Twitter






    @jakeweingarten
    2 hours ago

    Gonzaga will host 2020 five-star Zach Harvey for an official visit on October 31st-November 2nd, he tells Stockrisers.

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,920

    Default

    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,003

    Default

    Poor man’s Steph Curry anyone? Really like this kid’s game.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GLJake View Post
    Looks like a visit per Twitter






    @jakeweingarten
    2 hours ago

    Gonzaga will host 2020 five-star Zach Harvey for an official visit on October 31st-November 2nd, he tells Stockrisers.
    That's great news!
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    2,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Zach Harvey and Dominic Harris would be a great backcourt duo to come in together in 2020. The next great guard tandem to come into the fold?

    Santangelo & Frahm
    Pangos & Bell
    Perkins & Melson
    Harris & Harvey

    Harvey seems a strong lean for Kansas but Self and crew are deep in the thick of this FBI probe so that’s gotta weigh heavily on the mind of this young man and his family.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Zach Harvey and Dominic Harris would be a great backcourt duo to come in together in 2020. The next great guard tandem to come into the fold?

    Santangelo & Frahm
    Pangos & Bell
    Perkins & Melson
    Harris & Harvey

    Harvey seems a strong lean for Kansas but Self and crew are deep in the thick of this FBI probe so that’s gotta weigh heavily on the mind of this young man and his family.
    247 has him 80% Kansas lean, but if you look at the part that a recruit can control by what they tell 247 Gonzaga is Warm and Kansas is Cold. This would be a great backcourt, him and Harris! Add in Ravet and Foster with some experience and could be one of the better backcourts we have ever had.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Plus all the Crystal Balls to Kansas were from 2016 and 2017, the only one from 2018 (Brian Snow) says he is undecided.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •