Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBS Sports Network Streaming Options

Default CBS Sports Network Streaming Options

Does anyone know if the CBS sports network will be streaming the SDSU-GU game online? I dont get that channel in my tv package.

CHANNEL FINDER : RESULTS FOR ZC. 99207
    DIRECTV CHANNEL 221

DISH Network CHANNEl 158

Xfinity/Comcast CHANNEL 412
    FuboTV
    Hulu
    YouTube TV
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

https://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/

You can check here based on zip code.

Well, the above were taken from the internet. When I looked with my remote...no show, So yes, streaming will be nice. Anybody? Bueller?

I checked and it is on Ch221 on Directv for me.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Well, the above were taken from the internet. When I looked with my remote...no show, So yes, streaming will be nice. Anybody? Bueller?
    There's a couple of IPTV services that I stream through up here in Canada, they have a monthly cost but it's worth it for me since I need a reliable ESPN feed.

I use SmoothStreams (https://twitter.com/smoothstreamstv?lang=en) another one that I have used in the past is PeaceCountry IPTV (https://www.reddit.com/r/PeaceCountryIPTV/), it has 48hr trial pass to all their channels for $3 CAD.

Both services have CBS Sport Network.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    I checked and it is on Ch221 on Directv for me.
    That was what I saw on the channel finder, but my direct tv doesn't seem to get 221.

yeah id have to add the channel package with CBS Sports Network on it, not really interested in spending $20 just to get this game. I guess ill need to find out if CBS sports has an app or something to use.

That was what I saw on the channel finder, but my direct tv doesn't seem to get 221.
    Do you have root? I get the channel
    21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

If you private message me I can give you my PlayStation vue account info so you can watch the game. Bigsmoove

Just FYI for the streamers (I do have it listed on Direct TV 221). I have have streamed 2 games this year, I did the first one something like "stadium" or something like that which was nicely listed out here. It worked perfectly, even on our relatively slow satellite internet service.

The second one, the UW game I attempted to stream from Reddit, and though I got slices, they were so slow, so often interrupted, that I felt myself more annoyed than enjoying the game and chose to follow along just on the game thread.

Just on the basis of my one request for updates on score and important plays, several posters generously jumped in and started doing so - very nice of them. It was far less frustrating and almost as enjoyable as watching while streaming. I highly encourage people to participate in game threads. A large percentage of the sharpest BB minds here can be found on game threads. One can learn tons about the game while reading along. RaiseTZ, Gosh and several others really break down the game and Jazz is there to ensure no mishap goes unreported.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

I see that it is available with youtube tv and they are offering a free trial there. Perhaps I will try that. Sling didn't work for me, but maybe this will.

Unless a better option comes up.

I do get Root on 687, but not channel 221.

I got a free 7 day trial of Fubo TV last week. I think it includes CBS Sports. For one game sign up and cancel would work.

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    I got a free 7 day trial of Fubo TV last week. I think it includes CBS Sports. For one game sign up and cancel would work.
    Fubo TV looks interesting... Has anyone tried it?

Does anyone know if Sling TV carries/streams this channel?

I have Sling Blue with sports pack yet don't see it listed.

I see that it is available with youtube tv and they are offering a free trial there. Perhaps I will try that. Sling didn't work for me, but maybe this will.

Unless a better option comes up.

I do get Root on 687, but not channel 221.
    That's weird. I have both. Try calling your provider
    21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Does anybody know if CBS Sports is showing this nationally or is this a geographically limited telecast? If national, I'm in, if regional, I might be screwed. Oddly, I get all the Root Broadcasts on a Texas regional channel, DirecTV 674.1
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Does anybody know if CBS Sports is showing this nationally or is this a geographically limited telecast? If national, I'm in, if regional, I might be screwed. Oddly, I get all the Root Broadcasts on a Texas regional channel, DirecTV 674.1
    I’m getting it on DirectTV channel 221 here in Savannah, GA so it must be their national broadcast.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

I tried to sign up for Youtube TV last night. It wouldn't accept my gmail account and wanted to start a different one. Then it accepted it but said that, based on my zip, it wasn't available to me. When I corrected the zip, it said it IS available...but not for a week. WTF?

Signed up for FUBO. It took less than 5 minutes, and I watched the Sans play the Trails. Collins looked OK.

It was a very good picture, with options to back up 15 seconds, DVR it and more. It looked pretty good.

Hopefully it will look as good tonight when the Zags beat up on the not Zags in San Diego.

I tried to sign up for Youtube TV last night. It wouldn't accept my gmail account and wanted to start a different one. Then it accepted it but said that, based on my zip, it wasn't available to me. When I corrected the zip, it said it IS available...but not for a week. WTF?

Signed up for FUBO. It took less than 5 minutes, and I watched the Sans play the Trails. Collins looked OK.

It was a very good picture, with options to back up 15 seconds, DVR it and more. It looked pretty good.

Hopefully it will look as good tonight when the Zags beat up on the not Zags in San Diego.
    Thanks for the rec. Im doing the Fubo trial tonight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Does anyone know if Sling TV carries/streams this channel?

I have Sling Blue with sports pack yet don't see it listed.
    They used to, but not anymore AFAIK.
    "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsmoove View Post
    Thanks for the rec. Im doing the Fubo trial tonight as well.
    +1 willandi, trying it too

Will the fact that it is on CBS Sports preclude the game from showing up on YouTube in a few days?
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Just signed up for Youtube's live streaming free trial on tv.youtube.com
    Watching the game channel now.

the fubo stream is nice here