Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potential Grad Transfer? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    Read post #16 of this thread...
    I did and I actually read the article itself yesterday morning. The entire article was extremely disrespectful to South Dakota State. It's almost as if Myron Medcalf is trying to persuade him to transfer with that article.

Forget it! This kid will either stay where he is or go NBA (.!)

Daum dropped 37 points and added 12 rebounds in a 2OT loss to Colorado Friday night.

I agree w/ Spy, I don't like conjecturing about a player who has given no indication he intends to transfer. I'm absolutely convinced there is tampering that goes on in major college sports w/ regards to transfers. Until a player says he wants to transfer, nobody, be it fans, media, representatives of schools, has any business talking about that player perhaps going to another school. That's my opinion anyway (although I've probably been guilty of it myself--the fan part--so I guess I'm a hypocrite).

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    --so I guess I'm a hypocrite).
    It's a pretty big club that we're all a member of, cat.
    Hey, did you happen to catch Judge Judy the other night?

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    I did and I actually read the article itself yesterday morning. The entire article was extremely disrespectful to South Dakota State. It's almost as if Myron Medcalf is trying to persuade him to transfer with that article.
    The article was as long as a book too!

Yes, it sure seemed as though Medcalf was attempting to persuade him to test the waters...if the kid is happy and as good as they say, then staying at SDSU would be the right thing to do...

There are a lot of graduating transfers that for one reason or another leave but to put those thoughts in a kid's head just isn't right...imo