Thread: Gonzaga vs UW Replay?

Default Gonzaga vs UW Replay?

Because many of us werent able to watch the game, I was wondering if anyone has come across a replay somewhere. It usually pops up on YouTube or somewhere else.
    No sense in playing an in-state rival if you have to eat lopsided defeats. It's just like the great Athenian orator and statesman Demosthenes once said -- and I'm paraphrasing -- it's better to be called a chicken and not lose to Gonzaga than to be called brave and get blasted.

- Parrish, CBS Sportsline 12/11/2006

Sign up for Sling TV one-week trial plus the $5 sports package that includes Pac 12 network. Need a credit card.
    Watch game on computer (previous games are available for viewing).
    Cancel subscription online (takes 2 minutes).

There are a few on YouTube, but they weren't viewable as of 5 pm yesterday.

Is there a length of time that they have to wait after the live event before they can share it?

There WERE a few, they aren't there now. I wonder of the pac 12 won't allow it.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Default Gonzaga v UW replay?

Anybody got any leads/links to a replay of the game or an upload?

Thanks

So FYI you need Chrome for all you mac users. It's kind of a pain in the ass and the $5 sports package is not the Pac 12 Network. So I'm assuming you have to go to the pac 12 network and sign in under sling. A few more steps then mentioned for everyone trying this route.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetri Awesome View Post
    So FYI you need Chrome for all you mac users. It's kind of a pain in the ass and the $5 sports package is not the Pac 12 Network. So I'm assuming you have to go to the pac 12 network and sign in under sling. A few more steps then mentioned for everyone trying this route.
    I have Sling with the $5 sports package which includes the 6 Pac-12 feeds and I am able to watch the replay from the Sling app. I don't even have the Pac-12 app.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world.
    Those who understand binary and those who do not.
    "Only a madman or an economist thinks exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world."

Func FOO

E .· ` ' / ·. F
    The FOO fuels me.

Has anybody come up with an answer besides sling? I got fed up with them while trying to watch the game.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!