Default The Balls

Just when you thought it was over....
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...asketball-club
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Probably should think twice about going down the lane, fellas'.
    "but I did not shoot the deputy...."

Wow. So...all the NBA teams are just gonna let LaVar use their arenas for this new little league of his? I imagine there has to be leasing deals. Maybe scheduling issues? I mean, NBA teams are kind of using their arenas during the NBA season. Salaries for coaches? Travel expenses? He's funding all of this from his shoe company? I have a really hard time believing this will even get off the ground, and if it does it will probably bankrupt him. It still doesn't fix the one and done issue. So why would a top ranked HS recruit choose to spend a year playing for delusional daddy Ball's league for a year rather than going to college, if those are the two choices. Which guarantees more exposure and prestige? I get that some kids aren't very in to going to classes and studying...but let's get real most one and doners don't really have to do that anyway. Just try to tread water and stay eligible for 1 1/2 quarters of school and you're good to go. No problem w/ cake classes, tudors, etc.

Maybe he can get Don King to join him in looking out for these kid's interests.
    "but I did not shoot the deputy...."