Thread: Christmas Shopping

Default Christmas Shopping

We just finished all of our Christmas shopping. How is everyone else doing on Christmas shopping? Also how much shopping did you do on Amazon? If I had to put a number on it I would say 75% of it was purchased on Amazon.
    "The thing about the FOO is we seem like crazy people to dumb people"

We're not doing too bad. I still need to shop for my Mom and a little more for my Dad, I don't know what my husband plans for his parents but the kids are done, my Grandpap's gift is done (he's usually impossible to shop for). We wrapped all the presents we bought so far which is a huge weight off our shoulders and something we're usually doing Christmas Eve.
    Amazon:25%
    Costco 40%
    Other stores:25%
    Handmade shops:10% a local lady painted this really cute Harry Potter peg doll for my son, to go with the movie and some chocolate frogs I made.
    I plan to make the boys some new lounge pants too.

Looking at the layout of the calendar, it's looking like late Saturday Night the 23rd is going to work out well for we to start & finish my shopping this year.
    It's like talking to a fence post.

We're about 90% done. I would say we did 40% on Amazon, the rest a mix of in-store (Target, Macy's, Kohl's etc) and their online counterparts.

A Shameless plug here!

If you are looking for unique, handmade jewelry, including some Zag gear, I expect to be open the 23rd until at least 5, and probably later, and can be open on the 24th for those that prefer last minute shopping. Let me know you're coming, and I'll be there.

Will Bockemuehl
    Bockemuehl Jewelers 220 E Wellesley, ste 106
    Spokane, WA 99207
    509-489-6073
    willtheengraver@gmail.com

My wife reminded me

25% off everything in inventory! Our annual anniversary sale.
    Last edited by willandi; 12-07-2017 at 08:22 PM.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!