Thread: Sweet Potato Pie

Default Sweet Potato Pie

Well, that game was an acid-inducer, for sure. Was proud of the fight in them Dogs tonight. JWIII was freakin' Godzilla out there.

Florida is going to be scary good when they get their two missing big men back on the court.

Few needs to develop a PG alternative by the time we get to March. The Incranate Word, North Dakota and IUPUI games should give him that opportunity and then there should be stretches during the WCC where one of the young uns can get some much needed experience running the team.

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

Fun game to watch. Agreed that Few needs to start getting Norvell and Wade meaningful minutes against some of the lesser competition. Fun to watch all the athletes on this team.
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

That was the best game I have ever seen in person. I feel so unsatisfied though. The refing was atrociously biased against Gonzaga. The crowd was amazing though. It was like being at a home game. So impressed with all the Zags tonight.
    Bring back the OCC

Weird game against Shaka's crew. A slow start turned into a huge run, followed equally large melt down, and then some solid play in OT. But a win is a win is a win.
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?